REDLINE! upcoming Exotic Sportcar Movie

SilverWings

Jan 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Check This movie out !!! is rolled with Wellknown Exotic Sportcar!! is truly AWSOME!!! they even Destroy the PORSCHE CARRERA GT for this movie.!!

Starring:
Angus Macfadyen (Brave Heart)
Nathan Phillips (Wolf Creek and "Snakes on a Plane")
Eddie Griffin (Undercover Brother, Irish Jam)
Nadia Bjorlin (If I had known I was a Genius, Days of Our Lives)

Fear Nothing. Risk Everything. So goes the tagline for Redline, the movie that has been described as The Fast and The Furious for adults exotics. Producer Daniel Sadek is a former real estate investor with a pretty nice personal collection of supercars and exotics. We saw some of them on display at the recent L.A. Auto Show.

Sadek not only put up $26 million of his own money to finance the film, but also used his personal car collection in action sequences, including a crash sequence that claimed the life of one of his very nice Porsche Carrera GTs. While this type of senseless destruction makes us want to take all of his keys away, we understand Mr. Sadek will probably explain it was necessary for the film's authenticity.

Shot in Las Vegas and L.A., the movie revolves around high-stakes underground street racing. We recognized the Ferrari dealership at The Wynn and the old El Toro airbase from the video. Although the acting looks typically passable, the cars alone make this a must see. We've spotted a Ferrari Enzo, Saleen S7 Twin Turbo, Koenigsegg CCR, Ford GT, Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster and Mercedes SLR McLaren, among others.

Redline is set for a February 23rd release and stars Eddie Griffin, Nathan Phillips, and the oh-so-hot Nadia Bjorlin. As is the norm nowadays, the movie has its own
MySpace page where you can find out its likes and dislikes as well as seeing a few additional images and clips.

The movie, shooting in Las Vegas and Chicago, will also feature the personal car collection of the film's producer, Daniel Sadek. Scenes will include his Phantom, Lamborghini Murcielago, Enzo Ferrari, Ferrari F430, Ferrari Scaglietti and two McLarens. In one sequence, a $200,000 Porsche Carrera GT will be destroyed.

And to drum up a little easy publicity, the movie’s financier - a real estate investor named Daniel Sadek - has agreed to use his personal car collection for the racing scenes. The crazy fool is putting in such pricey vehicles as a Ferrari F430, Phantom Lamborghini Murcielago and two McLaren F1s. And he’ll even let the filmmakers destroy one of his two $200,000 Porsche Carrera GTs. It occurs to us that he has entirely too much money. We’d be willing to take some off of his hands. And if he’s so casual with his cars, we’ll have a few of those, too.

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
it seems..that in current movies..women are better drivers...

drMpower

May 1, 2006
another me-wetting-myself-at-the-cinema movie. apart from the 2F2F series. sorry honey, but I cant bring you along for this one. last time, you keep harrasing me during the film.

honey, you are perfect 32-26-34, but the McLaren SLR is 600++ (bhp) hehehe..

jeanloo

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
I wonder will they wreck the Mclaren F! or the Enzo ? If they do, it will be a sin. Let's boycott the movie. Lol

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
jeanloo said:
I wonder will they wreck the Mclaren F! or the Enzo ? If they do, it will be a sin. Let's boycott the movie. Lol
Haha. McLaren F1 is too rare to be owned.
Have you seen the wrecked Enzo??? Somewhere last month... the engine totally separate from the passenger part.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Preview:
http://www.redlinethemovie.com/trailers.aspx

MPAA: Rated PG-13 for violence, illegal and reckless behavior, sexual content, language and drug references.
Runtime: USA:95 min

Enzo, McLaren, Lambo and etc, looks like rich kids fast car movie, not cars that can afford by every Tom, Dick and Harry.

btw shouldn't this be in Movie section?

Last edited:

SilverWings

Jan 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
BlackSamurai said:
Preview:
http://www.redlinethemovie.com/trailers.aspx

MPAA: Rated PG-13 for violence, illegal and reckless behavior, sexual content, language and drug references.
Runtime: USA:95 min

Enzo, McLaren, Lambo and etc, looks like rich kids fast car movie, not cars that can afford by every Tom, Dick and Harry.

btw shouldn't this be in Movie section?
i have bad feeling about this..... are they going to banned????
no no, hope they won't.. can't wait to see that ENZO drift on street. and the porsche carrera GT that believe it could FLY~~

SilverWings

Jan 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
simonchangwaimun said:
must get DVD
i hope o watch this with High Defination Video . imagine how clear will it be?
hahaha. i believe some where out there sure have the source for us to grab. just wait for it 1st:X-:

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
when coming out arrr???
nice chick,nice car cant wait liau

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since the C-Class's launch in 2007, the car has undergone a facelift treatment. The old CLC class has been slowly phased out and being replaced by the all new C-Class coupe. Since the introduction of the coupe, these boys on AMG were getting impatient to let loose their C63 AMG Coupe variant. Check out this V8 fire-breathing dragon on video. The V8 growl is so awesome that it would just wet your pants...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience