Recommendation for tuner workshop in Penang Island

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
talam_buruk,

Mircrotech in what car & engine? I can intro a few tuners which be able to do it for you using wideband o2 on-road or you can rent the dyno machine at Northern Garage.. anyways just to let you know NG dyno readouts are engine hp.. not on wheel.. so the readings are higher... can syok sendiri...

badboyben, RM45 for servicing is reasonable. Even Toyota Authorized Service center charge more than that... change spark plugs (customer bring in) charge RM19.50... makahai!!!

Today economy not so good.. being boss also need to get his hands dirty la... mana boleh sit down and do nothing one...

BadBoyBen

Oct 2, 2006
I'd seriously rather pay a little bit more for someone who knew his stuff than pay less for someone to experiment on my car.

talam_buruk

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
Ftzone -> just pm me .. who that gy? .. i'm looking someone who reliable and know what he did , i guess who know microtech , doesn't matter it for which engine ..

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
Labour charge for RM45 , my personnel its quite expensive , coz I stayed in BM ,

change engine oil & filter = RM10
Gearbox oil = RM10

just my 2 cents .. anyway i will give a visit to Northern G , need to tune my car..

anyone else know who else could i contact to tune microtech in penang??
try farouk VTEC from MB garage..his shop at Seb Jaya...

BadBoyBen

Oct 2, 2006
Quick update ... went to service my car today, changed engine oil + filter ... looked at my bill and the labour was only RM15.

I think the last time when it was RM45 I had some other stuff done too.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
talam buruk.. if in penang island.. u can try zahim rs... 0195999946 tell him Raymond ftzone racing referred u there. u go up and chit chat wif him lor... hehehe best of luck!

JackWaiKit

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
www.friendster.com
Quick update ... went to service my car today, changed engine oil + filter ... looked at my bill and the labour was only RM15.

I think the last time when it was RM45 I had some other stuff done too.
Fren,
Is it suppose to have labour charge since we are walk in to the shop?
I think the price where state on the eng oil should included labour charge...
But in fact they charge extra!? U think this is fair?

And i've also asked for dyno...RM200...!
How bout KL Price?

lavodo

Known Member
Apr 12, 2006
for penang island ...

microtech, haltech, obit, emanage, safc, vafc, sitc, hondata

Rs performance and DRG motorsport..

Rs performance at batu maung

DRG motorsport bawah pokok at sg nibong..

their tuning my car using afr.. so far speccless.. and realiable too..
and the price quit cheap too..

if looking for them just mention "superman".. ask u go there.. will get good price.. ehehe

Last edited:

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
talam_buruk,

Mircrotech in what car & engine? I can intro a few tuners which be able to do it for you using wideband o2 on-road or you can rent the dyno machine at Northern Garage.. anyways just to let you know NG dyno readouts are engine hp.. not on wheel.. so the readings are higher... can syok sendiri...

badboyben, RM45 for servicing is reasonable. Even Toyota Authorized Service center charge more than that... change spark plugs (customer bring in) charge RM19.50... makahai!!!

Today economy not so good.. being boss also need to get his hands dirty la... mana boleh sit down and do nothing one...
NG dyno readouts on engine? why didn't have on wheel?

pk1chew

May 8, 2009
some advise..for dyno to get whp ok...other than that better u find other workshop
I'm felt that manual work/human impossible to communicate with car management especially for the air fuel consumption. If wrong adjustment it may cost high fuel consumption. Come on....
now day we have high tech what for to take risk......:driver:

Bump:
Fren,

How bout KL Price?
My friend just run the dyno test in Penang. They only charge him MYR100/= for 3 runs
price offer as in K.L. Now they have package offer, i'm looking for another 4 car to joint
me for the dyno test at M Power-Jelutong Express highway just behind the Shell station.
Each only pay MYR80/= :driver:

jsdaemon

Aug 19, 2006
I'm looking for VAFC tuner coz going to use ron95... been running ron97... anyone done this before at any workshop in PG? how much does it cost?

BadBoyBen

Oct 2, 2006
Fren,

How bout KL Price?
Bro, every single workshop that I have ever been to charges labor for work done on any car.

And why is it not fair? Just to do an oil change takes at least 1/2 an hour, and your car is taking up hoist space in the shop. People work should get paid, right? I think it's fair business practice and is commonplace also. Workshops should also display a labor charges in a prominent place (there's an official price list issued by the government)

:)

burn1892

Jun 19, 2013
PENANG
bro where is DRG actually, where exactly in sg.nibong? thx

btw what is dyno, and what's the use..?
is it "diagnose"...if yes, does diagnose mean to do a full checkup on a car to find if thr r any repairs..?
sorry I'm noob regarding cars and maintenance

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I bought a crime fighter alarm about a month ago. The alarm was what i consider as SHIT alarm as the problems occured one by one. First the proximity unlock is TIPU one. Then the spare remote control was unuseable. I called the seller, Auto Option. But the seller said nothing la. Then i email Megatronic Malaysia but the company never respond. After that the Big problem occured. The alarm module got problem. I called the seller again but she bla..bla..bla.. So now i cannot claim for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience