Recaro Millennium (Black) For Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Recaro Millennium (Black) For Sale.

estimatopline

Apr 30, 2006
[/B]Dear Value Buyers, this Recaro's all like new i'm selling it away RM1,800....... Hardly use and also for Honda Civic 2001 model owners all you have to do is fix, no modification on railing needed...........

Interested pls call me or sms me at 016-9288969.

To View The Seats..... Pls go to my website at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2129131

Last edited:

estimatopline

Apr 30, 2006
Jimmy Yang

Dear Sir,

You still need to change the railing coz the railing i have is for Honda Civic 2001-2005 so still need to change i think there is many shops that do seat railing now....

Anyway thanks for your interest pls call me if u need any enquiry.....

Dear Mr. Otobott,

This seats are not from kereta potong its brand new when i bought it..... My best price RM1,800.00nett thank you.

Last edited:

Accord

Known Member
Aug 30, 2005
KL
bro, i'm intrested your recaro but can nego abit....pls sms your best price to me 0196657069...tq bro

estimatopline

Apr 30, 2006
recaro

Crap!! Going for RM1,500 nett come view at my place.....thank you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

NISSAN MOTORSPORTS INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD. (NISMO) is pleased to announce the official release of a Nissan GT-R (R35) that conforms to FIA GT3 regulations: the Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3.

NISMO and JR Motorsports (JRM), its official partner for this major project, have been jointly developing the car during 2011 and, following a series of extensive tests - which have included three competitive outings - the car's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience