Quiet comfortable tires

ezwann

Sep 29, 2005
I opted kruizer 1 NS 500 for 15inch 50/195 tyre should get around RM140 silent, not so good on wet but silent n cheap

kevlee

Jan 16, 2010
Selangor/Penang
Aiya, Tire used must provide enough grip in wet condiion, it the most basic thing to have in a country like us, u never know when it's going to rain. Don't pay for cheap things since our life is priceless. Safety should be our priority to consider. I had try several brand for my car, Falken, Silverstone, Good year, Michellin. Silverstone is the worst tire i ever experienced, my car neary loose control under heavy rain. Falken and Goodyear is so so. Since Goodyear price is more or less the same with Michellin, why not go for Michellin???

So far, i very satisfy with Michellin tire, comfy and safe. Drive in heavy rain, i still very confident, coz it's very grippy. I will continue using Michellin tire due to it secure quality.

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Aiya, Tire used must provide enough grip in wet condiion, it the most basic thing to have in a country like us, u never know when it's going to rain. Don't pay for cheap things since our life is priceless. Safety should be our priority to consider. I had try several brand for my car, Falken, Silverstone, Good year, Michellin. Silverstone is the worst tire i ever experienced, my car neary loose control under heavy rain. Falken and Goodyear is so so. Since Goodyear price is more or less the same with Michellin, why not go for Michellin???

So far, i very satisfy with Michellin tire, comfy and safe. Drive in heavy rain, i still very confident, coz it's very grippy. I will continue using Michellin tire due to it secure quality.
u using Michelin PS2..???
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

kevlee

Jan 16, 2010
Selangor/Penang
currently I am using Michelin Pilot Preceda for my car...Enjoy driving it.....If u r in tight budget, should cosider XM1 also, since this tire reputation still ok..

93na

Mar 9, 2009
hai just wan to know which wan is better eagle f1 or my01 for 16 inch! thanks

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
currently I am using Michelin Pilot Preceda for my car...Enjoy driving it.....If u r in tight budget, should cosider XM1 also, since this tire reputation still ok..
oh... PP2 isit..?? hahahaha...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

hai just wan to know which wan is better eagle f1 or my01 for 16 inch! thanks
get RE001 la..

yeehau86

Feb 10, 2007

I got to agree with you on Silverstone. My tyre tends to skid during rain if I press harder on the throttle. I heard many positive feedbacks from Michellin users, as Michellin does invest a lot in R&D to produce a high quality tyre.

What you pay is what you get

xtremeleo

Oct 18, 2005
GOODYEAR, relatively cheap, good grip both in wet and dry, last for a long time, easily available.. what more do u want?

ezwann

Sep 29, 2005
i agree with you both but mine is tight budget and i dont drive at 130 and above in the rain....i like V shape but hear horror stories of noise produced...but kruizer 1 NS500 silverstone is not the same with NS500...i like to try NS700 after this.

Sky39

Jul 25, 2004
Currently i'm using Yokohama A drive which is quit quiet n grip...hehe

DM3

Apr 27, 2010
tyres always been subjective issue and depends on individual.
i realize some brands are preferred in diffrent forums,like here it seems tht federal 595 is preferred and its the 1st time i've heard of it. is it good & frm where?
i've used toyo,bfgoodrich,hankook. now actually comparing falken 512 & hankook Evo12.
need a balance of grip & comfort, cuz occasionally like to whack corners :D

nurburing

Feb 21, 2010
I am using Bridgestone AR10 (205R15/60) now on my performance car. Surprisingly this tyre is grippy, soft and quiet. Quite good compared to Michilen XM1.

Per-piece of 205R15/60 is RM275. Those using 1.6 engines can consider this tyre. It is 60series tyres abit thick, but for the 205mm width this tyre has no compromise.....I recommend this tyre for ppl want grip + comfort.

the worst tyre I ever used is silverstone kruziers, no grip n noisy

kevlee

Jan 16, 2010
Selangor/Penang
I am using Bridgestone AR10 (205R15/60) now on my performance car. Surprisingly this tyre is grippy, soft and quiet. Quite good compared to Michilen XM1.

Per-piece of 205R15/60 is RM275. Those using 1.6 engines can consider this tyre. It is 60series tyres abit thick, but for the 205mm width this tyre has no compromise.....I recommend this tyre for ppl want grip + comfort.

the worst tyre I ever used is silverstone kruziers, no grip n noisy
I have to agree with u Silverstone is the worst tire in the market. Sime tyre and Silverstone are "abang & adik".

I think u should compare Bridgestone Turanza AR 10 with Michelin PP2, XM1 is lower class tire which should compare with Bridgestone MY 01.

nurburing

Feb 21, 2010
i wanted michelin but no stock liao, the tauke intro me AR10 say no compromise.....wont regret take them, and its true, i love these tyres !

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
currently im using barum bravuris 195/50/15. Good threadwear n also good in wet n dry.., i like the hard sidewalls,good at corner. but after 3 years it need change...

any suggestion should i stick with this model or something similar (and the price please) ?

nurburing

Feb 21, 2010
does anyone can share about continental tyres too ? i havent use them b4, but seems like they are very good..

can anyone tell me about myvi 1.5 stock rims size? and the weight of each rim?

and can myvi 1.5 fit 18'' rims? 18x8jj,offset 42,5x114.3

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

bumpbump~