Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Quickshift / Short Shifter

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by EFN@Jan 8 2005, 08:41
Bucho_JR, Hitz THANKS for the comment. It was a pleasure modding the shifters for u guys.

Protonevo, yes when u want to do them? call me for appointment. TQ

NOTE:

I have checked for Perodua Kelisa, it might be very difficult to mod because the shifter base goes through the car body underneath. So need to go under the car to open the shifter hahahaha. But I think it is still possible once the shifter is disassembled. Stay tuned! TQ
need to tambah or would the price still be the same?

and u`re to cut and join it back rite... would it lead to any problems in the future?

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Originally posted by narx@Jan 8 2005, 17:50
need to tambah or would the price still be the same?

and u`re to cut and join it back rite... would it lead to any problems in the future?
I have done 6 cars with this cust and weld back method. No complaints so far from the owners. The weld are done by professionals at Exhaust shop not by me. I am the installer and do tuning for the shifters.

If you mean Kelisa, wether to add charges or not really depends on how comlex it is to get the shifter out from the bottom of the car. But if it not soo difficult then no need to pay more. Fair deal?

Thanks all.

dragger

Known Member
Apr 13, 2004
sorry to ask,what is the advantage of using quickshift? :P
smooth gear shifting? ;)
TQ

7urn57yl3

500 RPM
Oct 9, 2004
Originally posted by dragger@Jan 9 2005, 12:04
sorry to ask,what is the advantage of using quickshift? :P
smooth gear shifting? ;)
TQ
errrr, i think it's self explanatory. "QUICKSHIFT". You can SHIFT, QUICKER.

It shortens the THROW of the SHIFTER so it'll be QUICKER for you to shift from gear to gear. Less time shifting, more time accelarating.

Cool? :)

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Originally posted by mira_turbo@Jan 8 2005, 22:22
bro ! isit possible to get kancil short shift,? my location in perak,, let me know if can
TQ :)
Dear fren, sorry for the late reply.

Unfortunately, I do not sell quickshift directly. I simply mod the existing OEM shifter to become one.

Cheers and TQ

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
RM50 to modify your current shifter to Short Throw Quick Shift.

Terms & Condition:
- Uses the original shifter
- Requires cutting, extension weldings & sometimes hammering of shifter base
- No cutting of cables
- Will not effect gearbox
- Shifter feel can be adjusted for soft or hard shifting.

For cars using cable type shifters (Protons, Toyota etc) Other make of cars will have to inspect first at no charge

Why buy custom quickshift for RM150 to RM250 when you can simply just mod your existing shifters?

Honestly, this is a D.I.Y option, but if you don't want to go through all the hassles just gimme a call for appointment. thanks

Phone: 012-2407780

speedz1665

500 RPM
Aug 3, 2004
EFN just did mine for wira...initially i was not happy with the sideway movement but as i grew on to it..i tell you its superb..the feeling is so solid...no more free play or vibrations....very nicely done EFN..thanks for taking the time to do mine with your tight schedule and tiredness..sincerely appreciate it...good mod for those who appreciate effort and creativity....

cheers

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Originally posted by speedz1665@Feb 8 2005, 01:03
EFN just did mine for wira...initially i was not happy with the sideway movement but as i grew on to it..i tell you its superb..the feeling is so solid...no more free play or vibrations....very nicely done EFN..thanks for taking the time to do mine with your tight schedule and tiredness..sincerely appreciate it...good mod for those who appreciate effort and creativity....

cheers
Thank you for your support my fren.

apexc

Known Member
Nov 21, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
how about conti cars.......mine no cable just a rod to the gearbox and some gear linkage.....

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
apexc:
Some I can mod some kenot. Cable type always can mod. Those using rods I will need to inspect firstthen only can tell if it is safe to mod.

BLaCkHoWLiNG:
Haiyaaa kawan, how come no cable. sure got some sort of rods underneath hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysian motorists are faced with endless concerns when it comes to saving fuel. Now, Shell Malaysia along with 15 other countries worldwide has teamed up for the first ever online global campaign – Shell FuelSave “Target One Million”.

<!--more-->Shell aims to educate motorists of the world through a series of interactive and educational online mini-games. With the right...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience