Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
No ABS again?

But right... the engine super clean la... syok wei... :unsure:

k-boy

Known Member
Feb 15, 2004
hmm ..i guess its not worth to get it la....its an old stock with no recaro,mo and abs.....and the price is still high la.... :angry:

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
bloody too much man......70 units LEFT so take and sell call limited edition lah?.......hisap lah oi..... <_<

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
is that a 2001 Putra in showroom photo or is it the Putra 2004?

If it's the Putra 2004, then 1 thing doesn't make sense in the photo, friend, just take a look at the Proton Logo at front and the steering, it's old logo !!

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
ah crapz.. proton and their leftovers........ <_<

miveccom

Known Member
Oct 13, 2004
InMyCar
Visit site
Sorry to interfere..

I heard from my brother in-law who is working in proton said that proton is trying to clear all the inventory for putra parts (including the chasis)..Their auditor highlight this matter (uncleared parts) to their management..The unit is of course limited because it's only available few units only..If you can see now there is no publication in media and till now they only launched Satria R3 with specs almost like the GTi..and Waja 1.6 with new features like dual SRS airbags..This is because they stopped waja 1.8 cause no demand (I think renault will sue them) and installed certain parts to 1.6 (same chasis)..

He also said waja 1.6 egine is imported directly from mitsu japan starting this year and not like before which they assembled engine parts in proton.

For those who bought waja 1.8 just beware always hit the flood or pool of water on road because one their 2 ecu in under their engine and water might go into their ecu..

For those who bought Wira SE just beware because some of the engine block are not well composed and might cause engine pecah..Already happened in Johore (2 incidents)and proton has to replaced it with new engine and same stamping to avoig being sued.

Hope you guys aware about this.. :ph34r:

fww

Oct 24, 2004
the 2k more expensive is because of the cost of keeping it in the warehouse......inventory cost......

and you can ask the salesman to check the manufacture date for you....
if it is done in year 2000.....hahaha...then you can use one more year......and if you got into any accident after that......get all old parts liao lorr.........

so always buy new car.....i mean just manufactured car....

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
Originally posted by miveccom@Nov 25 2004, 13:07
Sorry to interfere..

I heard from my brother in-law who is working in proton said that proton is trying to clear all the inventory for putra parts (including the chasis)..Their auditor highlight this matter (uncleared parts) to their management..The unit is of course limited because it's only available few units only..If you can see now there is no publication in media and till now they only launched Satria R3 with specs almost like the GTi..and Waja 1.6 with new features like dual SRS airbags..This is because they stopped waja 1.8 cause no demand (I think renault will sue them) and installed certain parts to 1.6 (same chasis)..

He also said waja 1.6 egine is imported directly from mitsu japan starting this year and not like before which they assembled engine parts in proton.

For those who bought waja 1.8 just beware always hit the flood or pool of water on road because one their 2 ecu in under their engine and water might go into their ecu..

For those who bought Wira SE just beware because some of the engine block are not well composed and might cause engine pecah..Already happened in Johore (2 incidents)and proton has to replaced it with new engine and same stamping to avoig being sued.

Hope you guys aware about this.. :ph34r:
so, wat u r saying now is Waja EV tat being produced this year are using mitsu engine imported directly from japan la, not our local ppl assemble la :o ? wah, tat should be a great news for me :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifu's,

I need some advise from sifu's at here as i have no reply from Chevy's forum. Currently i am driving Aveo, and it's alomost time t change the AT transmission oil. As far as i am concern, SC is using those in Big Tank 1. So i wan ask Sifu over here is there any grade for At transmission oil or which brand/type is better for Aveo?
Thank in advance.

Rgds/Michael85
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience