Proton Putra....Rm68,+++

ronaldlaw

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Kuala Lumpur/Singapore
Visit site
Hello guys and girls here...
Just a information for ur...Proton EDAR have relauched Putra as Limited Product to all malaysian(for everbody also :lol: )...The price started at RM68,+++ and Downpayment lowest are JUST RM3k!!! B) B)

I just get this news from a salesladies :rolleyes: who a proton edar at Selayang PAsar borong there...The spec are like...SAME 2001spec,recaro seat,mom steering...and the remaining same coupen :lol:
Seriouly the price with the spec are quite reasonable since this is Limited few hundred edition...price remain Rm68k,instalment can go up to 9years with 3.99% and 7years at 3.88% with full loan option...Colour only MONSTER METALICAL BLACK available B)
Hungry boy and girl,this is ur last chance(probably) to get a new Putra in the market... :) :) Go and grab it and dun forget nowaday 1.8GSR,VR4,EVos with wira or satria 1.3/1.5 chassis very difficult... :angry: :angry: :angry:

GoGoGO PUTRA All THE WAY :) :) :) :P

Qholif

If it Does ..It Does !!
Aug 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Originally posted by ronaldlaw@Sep 23 2004, 10:03
Hello guys and girls here...
Just a information for ur...Proton EDAR have relauched Putra as Limited Product to all malaysian(for everbody also :lol: )...The price started at RM68,+++ and Downpayment lowest are JUST RM3k!!! B) B)

I just get this news from a salesladies :rolleyes: who a proton edar at Selayang PAsar borong there...The spec are like...SAME 2001spec,recaro seat,mom steering...and the remaining same coupen :lol:
Seriouly the price with the spec are quite reasonable since this is Limited few hundred edition...price remain Rm68k,instalment can go up to 9years with 3.99% and 7years at 3.88% with full loan option...Colour only MONSTER METALICAL BLACK available B)
Hungry boy and girl,this is ur last chance(probably) to get a new Putra in the market... :) :) Go and grab it and dun forget nowaday 1.8GSR,VR4,EVos with wira or satria 1.3/1.5 chassis very difficult... :angry: :angry: :angry:

GoGoGO PUTRA All THE WAY :) :) :) :P
i believe the e.c.u is SIEMENS rite..got any picture..or the outlook is the same??

ronaldlaw

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Kuala Lumpur/Singapore
Visit site
ECU and intake should be the same as 2001 siemens...pics?I didnt bring my digicam along...what can u see is WJx number plate putra on the road are exacatly same but with metalic black...

Proton are always "Same shit but different Millenium" lor... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Qholif

If it Does ..It Does !!
Aug 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Originally posted by ronaldlaw@Sep 23 2004, 10:46
ECU and intake should be the same as 2001 siemens...pics?I didnt bring my digicam along...what can u see is WJx number plate putra on the road are exacatly same but with metalic black...

Proton are always "Same shit but different Millenium" lor... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
waa like that people might think my putra is brand new one lorr since mine is metallic black huhuh :lol: :lol:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Now only they want to relaunch... :(

3 years ago, I wanted to sell off my Galant E33A (it was a contractor's car) for a Putra and the salesperson informed me that Putras are no longer in production n suggested an alternative; the GTi. Back then, GTis are notoriously known as 'hot item' and easily stolen regardless how much u spend on the security system.

Now, 3 years later, after spend some money restoring my car to what it is now. Comfort, long lasting, almost problem free and best of all, Galants are known as "Wira Killers". :P

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Qholif+Sep 23 2004, 17:53 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Qholif @ Sep 23 2004, 17:53 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ronaldlaw@Sep 23 2004, 10:46

waa like that people might think my putra is brand new one lorr since mine is metallic black huhuh :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
dont think so....altest the bumper will be diff...

now all put arena bumper mah....like wira SE..normal wira....and so on

Qholif

If it Does ..It Does !!
Aug 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Originally posted by bryan90s+Sep 23 2004, 18:19 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bryan90s @ Sep 23 2004, 18:19 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Qholif@Sep 23 2004, 17:53
<!--QuoteBegin-ronaldlaw
@Sep 23 2004, 10:46

Proton are always "Same shit but different Millenium" lor... :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

waa like that people might think my putra is brand new one lorr since mine is metallic black huhuh :lol: :lol:
dont think so....altest the bumper will be diff...

now all put arena bumper mah....like wira SE..normal wira....and so on [/b][/quote]
ic...cant wait to c my car junior on the road..huhu :lol: :lol:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
All Protons come with Siemens ECU since 2001... that's why older batch of Putras / GTis can fetch higher resale value.

Anyway, to tune the Siemens ECU, u need to check several mechanics around Sri D'sara / Kepong areas. I believe some in Sunway can tune it also.

sHaZ

500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
KL
ebizness.topcities.com

Take this photo last sunday. Sales person said only 10 unit re-produce in Malaysia. Spec same as putra last production only no momo thing inside.. <_<

sHaZ

500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
KL
ebizness.topcities.com
Originally posted by ronaldlaw@Oct 5 2004, 13:20
But another salesman told me is 70units onl...and already sold out since start at sept...
hehehe dunno lor..this lady said only 10 units re produce and still available few units...@ the showroom itself got 2 units

MKT

Nov 28, 2003
From the pics it looks like its using the Mitsu ECU (check out the MAF sensor)..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

No it’s not what you’re thinking, and no, it’s not even burning ricers at the stake, although a crime like ricing should be punishable by a similar from of torture. ‘Rice burning’ is the literal translation of the ‘Reisbrennen’ festival in Germany.

The festival is an annual affair for Japanese sports car fans in Germany and is the largest gathering of all kinds of Japanese sports cars from the country. Of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience