4ch amp - if small can put under seat, save some wiring cost
front component speakers - 6.5inch midrange with tweeters
front door speaker mounting baffle to mount the 6.5inch speaker
12 inch subwoofer and box
rear speaker not necessary

what brand is recommended to use as in normally people use on this car

Last edited:
what brand is recommended to use as in normally people use on this car

whats ur budget? different level of people different budget and quality. some people put rm1k, some people expect more will willing to fork out maybe RM2k for a subwoofer, depend on individual. :)

Last edited:
i am just buying those 6 items stated budget about 1.5k depending oh ya does stock perdana have speaker on the front door?

Last edited:
standard perdana front door dont have speakers i think. standard is 4 inch under the dash. unless nowadays they change oledi la, then i donno....

stock perdana front speaker is how many inch? sorry not really clear about it
if i were to just change the front and rear speaker only but with the best bass if possible and others is stock what brand of audio is recommended by you?
and also what type of front speaker like how many way and all...?

Last edited:
dont use the stock perdana location, its only 4inch and it aims at your feet, bad location

go to a shop that has done many perdanas, so they know where to get the door panel with speaker mount.

get a 6.5 inch component set (comes with mid & tweeter). just concentrate your money on this first, rear speakers use back ori one.

then save money to buy a 4ch amp, and then a sub.... thats all u need for a simple system. its about quality, not quantity..

what i mean is if i were just to buy front and rear speaker only what size and brand recommended

stock front speaker is 4inch only. u change or not at this location, sound almost no different. rear is using 6.5 if not mistaken. what brand? for 4inch, what u expect? if me better dont put.
custom the door speaker. cost u cheap only for significant improve. still want to use stock size? if me, rather stay stock. just voicing out my opinion bro

cheers :)

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom