Project "Kermit"

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
DC = Mr. Foose of KL.. :rofl: Awesome stuff btw.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
The head lights have been fitted back in and they are looking good! The lower grill has had the insides painted black as well as the fog light surrounds on the bumper.

Check out the carbon surrounds!

The tail lights have had the chrome blacked out too!

Here's a cute accessory. My Go-Badge arrived. I got the one that looks like a power button.

The door handles have been blacked out. Then fitted the carbon fiber cover over it. Looks pretty good I must say.

Cooper S badge has been blacked out too.

So close to completion...

More here...

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
love the headlights, very well done and applies to all your other blacked out parts too. very soon, the MINI RS will join in the Joey mod fun. not decided on the fronts yet, but if not. the tailights for sure.

now the little kermit need eyes

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
The head lights have been fitted back in and they are looking good! The lower grill has had the insides painted black as well as the fog light surrounds on the bumper.

Check out the carbon surrounds!

The tail lights have had the chrome blacked out too!

Here's a cute accessory. My Go-Badge arrived. I got the one that looks like a power button.

The door handles have been blacked out. Then fitted the carbon fiber cover over it. Looks pretty good I must say.

Cooper S badge has been blacked out too.

So close to completion...

More here...
Hei bro what color is that ? What green color is that ?
Thanks

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
love the headlights, very well done and applies to all your other blacked out parts too. very soon, the MINI RS will join in the Joey mod fun. not decided on the fronts yet, but if not. the tailights for sure.

now the little kermit need eyes
*laughs* Will go to Remus and get that done! :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

u need to buy a kermit plushie now

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

a nice song to celebrate!
Kermit plushie? *laughs*

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Hei bro what color is that ? What green color is that ?
Thanks
Lamborghini Verde Ithaca.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Really awesome project by awesome people... Thank you for sharing this journey with everyone here... Mind to share on the total cost at the end of the project?

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
GoBadges?! Sweet....

Nov 3, 2008
Are the handle really carbon fibre? Or sticker? If sticker, how do you make it so real? Which specific store did you go for the mod?

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Are the handle really carbon fibre? Or sticker? If sticker, how do you make it so real? Which specific store did you go for the mod?
Refer the previous pages or his blog lor for futher clarifications...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I want to get a Go Badge too..

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
It is really carbon fiber but just one layer.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

DC dont play with cf stickers...hehe
Eh, no la. Was thinking of wrapping some of the interior parts in the 3M sticker. *laughs*

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

where did u get all those stuff done????? ie the blacking out, carbon fiber kinda of things :idea:
Blacking out, it's DIY, the painters and my mechanic. The carbon fiber I bought the parts online.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

I want to get a Go Badge too..
Get one! There are plenty of badges to choose from. You can even change different badges different days to suit your mood! *laughs*

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey, frend...

can i take 1 4g93 dohc engine kosong from chop shop and then i just change all part.

like:piston,head,crank shaft..... into my 4g92p blok?

i think just like overhaul.........

cos can't to JPJ inspection and R/Tax can save 50% ma........

and all fren can that me know 4g92p and 4g93 bore and store saiz.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience