Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

to the distributor? hmm.. u mean to the screw dat screws the dizzy to the block? for me dat is still connecting it to the engine block, not the dizzy. i tot u short circuited the ignition system, lol

reducing electrostatic.. i like d phrase, lol
yea... that bolt that holds the distributor to the engine head....

not reducine electrostatic meh??... den what should i call it??... reducing stray current??...:hmmmm:

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yea... that bolt that holds the distributor to the engine head....

not reducine electrostatic meh??... den what should i call it??... reducing stray current??...:hmmmm:
Cosmetic.....:biggrin:

xtremeleo

Oct 18, 2005
haha, i didnt u were wrong. if placing it there gives good result, to us its good news. for me, i didnt get any good result placing it there, and ive checked dat electrons doesnt gather there much on my engine. ive checked even wit the similar chasis, the grounding points may not be at the same place hence the conclusion dat i must trace every single point dat have the largest potential difference compared to the battery positive terminal

install 2 at both place for best result... :biggrin:

Cosmetic.....:biggrin:
sifoo :adore: :adore:

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
mind to share, what device u using to check the electron..?? thanks..

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
install 2 at both place for best result... :biggrin:

sifoo :adore: :adore:
u ma sifoo...hahahaha...:adore::adore::adore:

so, if we put more than 10 points, almost everywhere...thats mean we get better effect..??
voltage increase to 15.3 is normal..??

xtremeleo

Oct 18, 2005
what was i saying? sumthing in my previous post was lost ler, cant remember what it was.. sentence wasnt logocal, getting old ler ni..

i used a light bulb, ive post dis up kan? or better, use a voltmeter as a probe.. i think u know better ler jin

skywalker : i dont think placing 2 grounding at the same place give u anything more, its not logical.

u ma sifoo...hahahaha...:adore::adore::adore:

so, if we put more than 10 points, almost everywhere...thats mean we get better effect..??
voltage increase to 15.3 is normal..??
muahahaha... i guess u havent seen ronnie's saga engine bay...:biggrin:

skywalker : i dont placing 2 grounding at the same place give u anything more, its not logical.
yeap... not logical... but since debating which one give best result, why not connect both together to get the best of both world... :rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
muahahaha... i guess u havent seen ronnie's saga engine bay...:biggrin:

yeap... not logical... but since debating which one give best result, why not connect both together to get the best of both world... :rofl:
hahahaha....Ronnie..?? who ar..?? Ronnie O'Sullivan i know la...
can post his engine bay for me..??:itsme:

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i used a light bulb, ive post dis up kan? or better, use a voltmeter as a probe.. i think u know better ler jin
ok, voltmeter...i got it...:biggrin:

hahaha, i dunno anything la... sorry, i'm just a noob newbie ma...come here to learn things from others ma...:biggrin:

Shanashi

bro you should contact HMS from our forums i bought mine from him and got it installed by him btw dont expect alot from these kinda stuff mine didnt have any diff even if it did it was only marginal 1-3bhp cant be felt but it did help in fuel consumption no doubt

cheers~

stevenV6

Jun 15, 2006
just passing by to as a question:

is PIVOT SPARK EARTH useful for our car???

just passing by to as a question:

is PIVOT SPARK EARTH useful for our car???
yes till a certain limit.... pivot wont produce products which is useless... after all, its a reputated company with strict QC...

but still, dont expect it to create insane miracle power...

Although Michael Schumacher has seven world titles and the most grand prix wins ever to back himself up, more often than not he has been overshadowed by younger teammate Nico Rosberg, leading to calls of a rivalry between the pair that stops short at friendly. Mercedes however has decided to play along with a series of advetisements that build up...