problem with boost up lancer cedia gdi turbo(cs5w)

fredckpbook

From Facebook
Aug 23, 2011
www.facebook.com
hi everyone,
i heard sum ppl said thiz engine can't boost up and i did try but still remain 0.4 bar only, could anyone help me, i hope 2 boost up to 0.8 bar, thanks~~

fredckpbook

From Facebook
Aug 23, 2011
www.facebook.com
my friend put sum washer in sumwhere the place that effect the boost pound so it would b harder n as he said it'll raise the boost, but still now remain 0.4 bar only, do boost controller manual help? and if it does is this work for this engine or sum different model to mod in? the ex-owner of this car did boost this car up to 170hp(0.7bar) on wheel, the spec he listed out just fuel pump n a manual boost controller only, so i wonder is it really work.:banghead:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
u will need a proper boost controller. either manual or electronic type will do.

and to boost up, please make sure all the components are upgraded to suit the boost level.

simply boost up may cause ur engine to run lean and may cause damages to the engine.

fredckpbook

From Facebook
Aug 23, 2011
www.facebook.com
thanks for the advice, but i knew the ex-owner of my car he did boost up to that lvl, n after i reseached from lots of places n ppl, to 0.7bar should be ok..:driver:
r u a car mechanic? i like car, but knowledge stil running low, hope to get news from u in future n will inform u after installed boost controller, any suggestion? i found sum <rm100 manual boost controller, sum 700-800, it's it ok for the cheaper one? my frenz said if just 0.7 bar should b ok woh, n i just hv no idea...:confused:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
thanks for the advice, but i knew the ex-owner of my car he did boost up to that lvl, n after i reseached from lots of places n ppl, to 0.7bar should be ok..:driver:
r u a car mechanic? i like car, but knowledge stil running low, hope to get news from u in future n will inform u after installed boost controller, any suggestion? i found sum <rm100 manual boost controller, sum 700-800, it's it ok for the cheaper one? my frenz said if just 0.7 bar should b ok woh, n i just hv no idea...:confused:
not sure if im mechanic o not o....haha

as long as u got a boost meter, mechanical boost controller oso can use.... get a beter one la...rm2xx

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hi bro..nice car u have...

like bro huakenny said..get a boost controller.. and if you ae going to up boost..better to make sure got enough petrol supply bro...if not after you blow your engine and more money will be gone rebuildin/fixing when you can use to upgrade your baby... try to save and slowly do is better..

get the boost controller, then get a safc(aroundrm5xx-7xx)..and tune the car. at least this way the car is safe, and the car will have more power,and better FC also bro. :driver:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Bro...

He not mechanic. But mechanic boss LOL. I think don'tuse those washer stuff la... Superficial. Get a boost controller and if can, get a piggyback if you afraid your fuel running lean.

Huat

Apr 18, 2010
Singapore
hi bro..ur driving cs5w?
in sg is cs5a
same engine 4g93T(GDI)
if ur using the stock ecu..there is boost cut at 0.8...

fredckpbook

From Facebook
Aug 23, 2011
www.facebook.com
actually, now i'm using tulang ikan oso..~
better boost but fuel not enuf.. walbro? or injector? my fren said if fuel regulator hard to mod in woh~~

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

hi huat.. mine jus a gdi in a waja.....
ya.. as i noe cut in 0.8.. but now the "tulang ikan" done the job, now's fuel boost pula~~