• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
driftkingii,
Dude, did you eat roti kosong lately ar? The regular place I used to eat, I think the price increased already ler. I paid RM1.80 for 2 piece of roti kosong. But then, I'm still paying RM2 for nasi lemak tambah nasi (2 full cups of rice) and 2 hard boiled egg. hehehe okei ler. At least that nasi lemak takes me till dinner time, so I skip lunch. hehe

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Wise words shows that you are a very wise person...

"Unwise" words shows that you are a very hot headed person..which is.. cant join in the discussion table...

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
driftkingii,
Dude, did you eat roti kosong lately ar? The regular place I used to eat, I think the price increased already ler. I paid RM1.80 for 2 piece of roti kosong. But then, I'm still paying RM2 for nasi lemak tambah nasi (2 full cups of rice) and 2 hard boiled egg. hehehe okei ler. At least that nasi lemak takes me till dinner time, so I skip lunch. hehe
very hard to say la... but i am eating at a generious cafe at Bandar Utama... n talking about nasi lemak n roti canai.. my college ones are cheaper than the IPT i studied...

n ur skip lunch reminds me of the days :proud:

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
what the hell ?

from lowyat forum, the first few replies was "proton = racist"

From what i read in the news posted in zth, they are going to make an islamic car. They didnt say non muslims MUST buy the car. The news itself says designed for muslim motorists. And most probably the car will be sold in Iran n Turkey. And, AFAIK, most of the ppl in ZTH or Lowyat hate Proton so much that they rather have a 2nd hand honda/toyota/nissan. So why do u care what proton is going to produce ? Ur not going to buy it anyway, and im sure i read lots of posts in zth that many ppl want the company to bungkus. So since u guys think this is a stupid idea by proton, maybe they'll finally bungkus. Shouldnt u guys be happy ? I do agree it's a stupid idea coz normal cars can put all those things too.

If people say proton is racists, then all the chinese restaurants are racists too coz they cook chinese foods. No ? Same goes to indian restaurants, coz they sell indian foods

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
oh crap the lowyat guys even suggested bomb compartments, ak47 and whatnot.

I tot non bumis want racial harmony. Maybe i was wrong

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
smallvtec if i were u, i shut up n dont care... lets say if that is not u then dont marah instead show a good example why this n why that...

About rasicm.. well.. many of us are not rasict but a certain race has spoiling our image sadly... trust me.. everytime i go to the street.. or go UiTM, I am sad to see them spoiled n stupid thinking... even i am angry but honest i am sad n embaress to see them like that... n also... i ada tgk ke other race more kurang ajar.. n stupid n idiot.. but remember not all race are like that... we maybe sound like sayin to that race but certainly we were talking about this person... somehow politics is ruining us...

dont make me bad writing about other race... n plz talking about some ones religion is bad topic

why PM eyong ?? yes he is sometimes pedih when he speaks.. but if can try to understand... i remembered once, i had this drill instructor.. always curse people n threaten to do this n that.. in the end i realise he was a nice man... only he mouth was painful...

about the cina go back to mainland...

who is Yap Ah Loy n Tan Cheng Lock ??

If they are alive ?? u want them to go back ??

no offence i want to ask this ??

Awk budak UiTM ke ????
all races have the stupid and idiot ones. I dont need to elaborate more on this. Im sure u know.

And, i can barely understand ur english.

And what's wrong with UiTM ? All universities have bad students too. Even in the US of A

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
oh crap the lowyat guys even suggested bomb compartments, ak47 and whatnot.
The most possible way to learn/hear about AK47 is from Counter Strike..hehe

ask them bout othe guns which is not in the CS..sure dunno..:biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
all races have the stupid and idiot ones. I dont need to elaborate more on this. Im sure u know.

And, i can barely understand ur english.

And what's wrong with UiTM ? All universities have bad students too. Even in the US of A
refering to a certain UiTM...

yeah, all university.... not offence...

a few exmaple:
- Virginia Tech, an american korean student killing spree
- cant remember but one video in youtube of a boy doing a disaster causing the security to taser him
- n the finland incident..

got more... but no use putting it here..

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
very hard to say la... but i am eating at a generious cafe at Bandar Utama... n talking about nasi lemak n roti canai.. my college ones are cheaper than the IPT i studied... n ur skip lunch reminds me of the days :proud:
Oh. how much is the roti kosong at the generous cafe at bandar utama? Maybe I should do some price comparison to see what's really happening to the food prices these days since the price of flour has already been increased. I skip lunch cos my breakfast is heavy and I'm not hungry during lunch ma. hehehe

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Oh. how much is the roti kosong at the generous cafe at bandar utama? Maybe I should do some price comparison to see what's really happening to the food prices these days since the price of flour has already been increased. I skip lunch cos my breakfast is heavy and I'm not hungry during lunch ma. hehehe
me skip bcoz during my days in local uni... 3km to class from the dorm, n then 1km to food court... so takes time n journey... n also we were given a RM4 ringgit coupun a day... so breakfast, lunch n dinner enough ?? (P/S: PLZ NOT TAKING ABOUT THE MAIN CAMPUS, IS HEAVEN THERE N ........)

anyway miss those days...

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
some ask i blabber bout racist but y myself a racist?....no no...im unly racist to racist people....u all not malu ke with peolple like dritking and saga(not sure wat r u)...u keep saying all this farking staff....and they r your car enthusiast mate as well which u talk cars with.....no respect ka??.....is this not a car enthusiast forums??....is this not??....i knw its general talk....but do u have to go untill that limit?.....!!......sumbody pls please answer me??
im a malay and a muslim if u want clear your mind on who i am. what stuff in my post that u dont understand?.....highlight it then i can reply to u properly.....and what is all the swearing mate? i dont remember swearing at u....and u did all this in a way to champion our religion......be sensible.....if others being a pig so why u wanna be a pig as well.....be sensible....again i beg you....kalau marah sangat gi amik air sembahyang dulu...selawat atas nabi 30 kali insyaallah hati boleh tenteram.....cuber try....jangan marah marah tak elok...

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
chilll guys.. just dun giv a damn bout a newbie when he joined on 2005 n de post is just 6?

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
soon this thread would be over, closed, deleted....whatever...
Anyway before that, a reply to munky:
The problem with the idea is it serves no logic. Yes, I as well as many care less about it. But this is just creating more nonsense at how others look at the company.
Even worst, how ppl look at M'sia as Proton is the bragging company that represents M'sia. Look at the review they are getting by international car reviewers.
Thus should we comment more?.....

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Haih...all tis started just bcoz of discussing bout Proton Islamic car & some1 just take it too serious bout our comments.As szekeiemme said,just 6 postings so far & started to flame ppl.

smallvtecma

May 2, 2005
guangzhou
en.civic R oii.....any rule here pple with 6 or less posting cannot flame and start sumting ka?......where?....show me?....:biggrin: ....is it a common rule....bill gates say aa?....i should wait till 1000 reply/posting aa...lambat la itu macm....bila mau terbakar.....

anyway wheres vulnarable eyong...im waiting for his reply.....x kerja ka him...pemalas....tsk tsk....

sorry taiko satria 95 for thinking wat ur nick name is..is what u drive....my bad again dogg.....just change the nick....i dun even think u r layak for a satria anyway....maybe some china made car name would suit u better.....

still sum of u have very thick skull....its not about PROTON!!....its not bout POLITICIAN!!....or watever MTF is......its a bout respect for other ppl believes and holds.....y some of u disrespecting it......??.....condemn as u want to PROTON n any politicians!!....me to do that!!.....but dun la downgrade other people sacred things......DUMBASS betul la sum of u!!......trying to deviate from the real point here.......

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
soon this thread would be over, closed, deleted....whatever...
Anyway before that, a reply to munky:
The problem with the idea is it serves no logic. Yes, I as well as many care less about it. But this is just creating more nonsense at how others look at the company.
Even worst, how ppl look at M'sia as Proton is the bragging company that represents M'sia. Look at the review they are getting by international car reviewers.
Thus should we comment more?.....
yes what u said is true but that doesnt give u the right to condemn/make fun of the religion or the race (u here refers to everyone not b00n)

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
*takes another closer look* .... wow. a babi that can type and (maybe, just maybe, and just if maybe) can think in a forum. First in the world. Ain't that what his stupid kind always aim for. First in the world! Yeah! Woo Hoo! Guess there is a babi now that can join that m'sian space dude to have a "first" in the world title but for him, it'll be THE first babi that can type and (maybe, just maybe, and just if maybe) think.

smallvtec,
Keep the sorry to your own self. I don't need nothing from you or your kind for whatever that you said/type. Oh, hang on for a minute. When I said "your kind" it means... "malays with your kind of thinking and not all malays" but then again, that's only assuming that you can even think. That's just to make things clear from that point of view.

I think everyone ought to come in here and blast something before it gets locked or deleted. hahahaha At least we know there are still good malays in malaysia. Who's gonna vote on whether this thread will be deleted or will be locked? heh heh

smallvtecma

May 2, 2005
guangzhou
woooo.....en.satria 95 is heating up.....im i getting under ur skin??....why?....why a smart man wise man like u allow me to get on ur nerve.....r u iritated?....am i pissing u off.....

anyway it takes a babi to knw a babi.....so go figure....

1 more thing ...who say im malay?....i didnt...u assume im malay....

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
yes what u said is true but that doesnt give u the right to condemn/make fun of the religion or the race (u here refers to everyone not b00n)
still sum of u have very thick skull....its not about PROTON!!....its not bout POLITICIAN!!....or watever MTF is......its a bout respect for other ppl believes and holds.....y some of u disrespecting it......??.....condemn as u want to PROTON n any politicians!!....me to do that!!.....but dun la downgrade other people sacred things......DUMBASS betul la sum of u!!......trying to deviate from the real point here.......
Thus I did question before on who actually started this whole fracas? Who came out with this stupid idea in the first place? How the hell to classify as Islamic car in the first place?

If one is sensible enough and knew that it's a sensitive issue; why the terminology in the first place in a multi racial country?!

Most of the time, facts are being brought up. But a lot of time, it's being taken so personally that one felt offended. Yes, do agree that sometimes one can really go overboard in their comments. But that's the facts of life.

When one initiate a talk on road bullies and samsengs; usually Chinese and Indian community would be dragged into those generalisation. But would it resulted into this whole fracas?...

We have to accept the fact that generalisation is part of life. Either we focus on the start/cause of these generalisation or just ignore it. Do not result to stoop that low and becoming one of them (the one that you don't like)...what's the point?!....

Anyway, since it's a forum; if you found the topic is offensive or the post is offensive, just report to the moderators. There's no need to declare war like sending PM personally targeting members.

Some more smallvtecma, care to post on eyong's comment on which you find offensive and belittling religion thus resulting you to send a PM threatening him?

Btw, there's always a choice of dealing things diplomatically. One can send a PM to another by gently advising him/her to stop on lewd or offensive remarks instead of sending threatening PM which when I saw your PM....seems more like challenging instead of advising.

Do not what you don't expect ppl to do upon you.
Just a friendly advise.

I rest my case. Let's hope for a happy ending instead.
I foresee this thread would be close soon. Just hope that there's learnings to be gained instead of taking it as normal flaming wars. (This is to all!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - How to clean your leather Seats

When I was back to hometown - looking at my aunt neglected sofa....

extreme close up

in 20 secs...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience