Powerzone...where is it?

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
still got few more stages to go. haha........
just like playing need for speed game. win 1 level upgrade a few things. then continue on.

Sounds kinda Computer games... :rofl:

If not mistaken Need For Speed right..?

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
hehe...you guys.. I didn't say 'stages to go'. I said 'still some ways to go' meaning still quite a bit of work to do before the project completed. :P

My fault really because I cannot get time off work to bring my car in for them to take a crack at it. Work deadlines have been hell lately. Powerzone has been waiting on me more than I have been waiting on them. Still, it will be done before the end of 2008. I promise. I cannot tahan lagi lah.

Oh...by the way...Need for Speed is a crappy arcade race game. If you want to get into some serious computer sim racing, buy yourself a Logitech G-25 Wheel/Pedal set and get rfactor or GTR2. Very challenging and steep learning curve but those are about the best racing sims out at the moment. I got several friends who are petrol head kaki and one who is a trackday kaki who are now absolutely hooked on rFactor.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
hehe...you guys.. I didn't say 'stages to go'. I said 'still some ways to go' meaning still quite a bit of work to do before the project completed. :P

My fault really because I cannot get time off work to bring my car in for them to take a crack at it. Work deadlines have been hell lately. Powerzone has been waiting on me more than I have been waiting on them. Still, it will be done before the end of 2008. I promise. I cannot tahan lagi lah.

Oh...by the way...Need for Speed is a crappy arcade race game. If you want to get into some serious computer sim racing, buy yourself a Logitech G-25 Wheel/Pedal set and get rfactor or GTR2. Very challenging and steep learning curve but those are about the best racing sims out at the moment. I got several friends who are petrol head kaki and one who is a trackday kaki who are now absolutely hooked on rFactor.
PZ waiting for u not u waiting for them. haha............
good larr................
put ur car at PZ for few days let them settle for u. u need to find alternative transport lorr..........
last time my mechanic really farking asshole one.
i sent in 1 time wait 1 wk then siap modify. then drive drive got other thing he never check which is also rosak. then send in again wait then take then send in and take. holy shit!! wasted so many times.
it would be better 1 time settle everything. make everybody's life easy.

NFSU got new edition, forgot the name larr.
with the logitech steering u can train to be an expert in drift. drift like initial D. haha...........

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
WOW~ Than PZ had Discover A new System liao~ MALAYSIA BOLEH~!
yeah. turn light on then engine die. this helps u to save fuel cozs u cant go out at nite.

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
so dont cincai horn stock car on the road. never know its is a monster inside. if ride an evo then can horn larr. haha..............
now also got evo kena tapau wit n/a car, hehe..

anyone had done mod wit pz here?? is there any stage or package or wat?? actually there r plenty shop can mod as nice as pz, even better, but no promo so people donno lorr..

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006

anyone had done mod wit pz here?? is there any stage or package or wat?? actually there r plenty shop can mod as nice as pz, even better, but no promo so people donno lorr..
yup agree with you...there's lot of good workshop in klang valley....the diff is pz got more promo especially in hypertune hehehe....

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
I'll tell you when it's done, but 'good' compared to what exactly ?? I don't have any benchmark on which to base an evaluation and I don't race or drive performance cars...so....

Compared to the current piece of sh!t that I drive, of course lah it will be a big big difference like night and day.

Maybe we should plan for a trackday with tofu_manic, Northiswara and Skywalker's car side by side hehehe. I will still lose though on the same reasoning that you can drive a Ferrari against Schumacher in a Proton and he will still kick your ass.

I'm thinking of installing Powerzone's high performance dohc camshaft...my car already has Mythelogy lighten crank pulley. Not sure if its advisable to match my current lighten crank pulley with Powerzone's high performance dohc camshaft.

Or should I install Powerzone's steel hub adjustable cam pulley?

Is the lighten crank pulley the same as the adjustable cam pulley?

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
dunneed worry, it is not a mismatch...

nop, not same, crank pulley is a pulley for the 'crank' while the cam pulley is a pulley for the 'cam'...if u do not already have an adjustable cam pulley, then u have the option of using Arospeed's campulley, or Powerzone ones...to say which one is better, i dunno as i have never used Powerzone's one...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005

sendpm.gif
yeah there are a lot of good and experience workshop out there in whole msia. some look like rotten workshop as if kena sapu by tsunami b4 but the mechanic may have wide knowledge in mod car. just that they dont play advertisement. need to be careful. some mechanic talk cock expert but mod car like shit. at the end ur wira evo also kena tapau b16a vtec.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
wahh.. really fast running to safe place, heheh..
better safe then sorry......hehehe

yup....that's true.it's all about exposure.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
any news of PZ mod? like 160bhp in 4g15. hehe...........

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
dont know got forged piston for 4g15 or not. haha.............
for b16a got a lot larr.

160bhp on 4g15 i think can be done. add turbo in sure can reach that HP but dont know tahan how long. got ppl BOT their 4g13 lerr. then after a few mths kapok the engine. anyway 4g13 is cheap like shit. kaput one then buy new 4g13 and put back the BOT again lorr.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
any news of PZ mod? like 160bhp in 4g15. hehe...........
haha 160 hp...bit optimistic with the mods I'm putting in.

Where am I going to find that extra 20hp from 140hp ?

Still want more power meh ? Our friend a few posts above oledi said the 140hp Iswara doing 200kph on onli 4th gear. I don't want a monster machine. I just want a mini-Monster..heh.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
haha 160 hp...bit optimistic with the mods I'm putting in.

Where am I going to find that extra 20hp from 140hp ?

Still want more power meh ? Our friend a few posts above oledi said the 140hp Iswara doing 200kph on onli 4th gear. I don't want a monster machine. I just want a mini-Monster..heh.
the 160bhp is not for u bro. its for ghost driver. haha............
BOT sure can hit 160bhp or more. but worth or not i dont know larr afterall its 4g15p block.

mini monster cukup larr itu. safety first............ hehe............

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
160? shud be able to...

still can throw in 4 throttles, larger injectors, bigger duration cam, killer ignition, knife-edge crank...etc. etc.

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
NOS, BOT. 200bhp no problem.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wanna ask help and suggestion from zth member, is that possible to have 4g92p engine and ori 1.6 7 bolt flywheel, ori 8 inch clutch on to the 4g15 gearbox? will the larger clutch wont fit the gearbox housing? and also the starter can fit the 1.6 flywheel?? pls , help!! :bawling::adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience