Power Steering Fluid

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

tacobell

Nov 13, 2006
Can we use our ATF for Power Steering? since the Matic D is also dexron III? What do ppl use normally? What about those you get in the supermarket. STP

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
Can we use our ATF for Power Steering? since the Matic D is also dexron III? What do ppl use normally? What about those you get in the supermarket. STP
I dont think so,....I just done my 80K KM servicing ( change all the lubricants ) n I remember the fluids used were different.

tacobell

Nov 13, 2006
What about those you buy offshelf at the supermarket. I think the brand is STP

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
i use ATF for my power steering also.. been running it for many years.. its the same for B13, not sure about A32, yet to change

A329878

Known Member
Sep 24, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
I'm using the ATF for my power steering, it recommended by Nissan factory service manual. :regular_smile:
Check the attachment below.

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
interesting...didnt know really coz seldom change power steering fluids....
any idea whats the interval??
I may be wrong but I remember they were diff type of fluid,...will check with the mechanic again...

Recommended interval for ATF, brake,n power steering oil is every 40k KM....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! just want to let all New model camry owner know last two month my friend camry got stolen in the house but very luckly the car find back in good condition. But when found back the car at the back bonet at driver side got found 1 hold about half inch near tail lamp. Camy owner please check your bonet i will upload a picture. At the place got 1 item connet with 3 wire please remove the item to other place because the item is a alarm component when it spoilt alarm will not siren just flash...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience