Beware New Model Camry Owner!!!

rivatnt

Mar 4, 2009
Hi! just want to let all New model camry owner know last two month my friend camry got stolen in the house but very luckly the car find back in good condition. But when found back the car at the back bonet at driver side got found 1 hold about half inch near tail lamp. Camy owner please check your bonet i will upload a picture. At the place got 1 item connet with 3 wire please remove the item to other place because the item is a alarm component when it spoilt alarm will not siren just flash a singnal light only. And 1 thing Camry rear bonet no have alarm sensor. Please improve ur car security cos now got many case camry stolen in own house.

Attachments

Last edited:

blue_biru

Mar 4, 2006
yes my stolen crv also got this 'hole'

but when i ask honda workshop to remove the module, they say cannot do alarm modify.. can we diy it?

rivatnt

Mar 4, 2009
u can complaint with honda u ask him why cannot just remove to other place? toyota do it all to my friend if he also say cannot u tell ur insurance company last time if my car stolen again u no tell asjuster come here to ask any thing just show the picture it stolen by this hold honda do a stupid thing again.

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Saw the similar case as urs today at Sin Chew Daily (as of 5/3/09) but the owner use DiGi FnF to retrive it :driver:

rivatnt

Mar 4, 2009
Saw the similar case as urs today at Sin Chew Daily (as of 5/3/09) but the owner use DiGi FnF to retrive it :driver:

Good News! And congratulation to owner find back the car. And thank digi provide this FNF service.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
camry hot item now...my friend's car got hijacked last month at putra heights....a car banged him from the back..then came out and wack my friend;s forehead with a parang holder and hijack his car.....luckily the wife manage to get out...if not.....bad things might happen and worst is, all his wallet and keys inside the car....cant go home....sad....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My dad also owns a Camry.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Our glory days of getting away with traffic offenses will soon come to an end if the US government approves a bill that requires the mandatory addition of black boxes and brakes override mechanisms to all new cars and trucks. It's not like the decision of the US government affects us here in Malaysia or anywhere else, but if implemented successfully it could create a precedent for other countries, including us...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience