Nov 29, 2004
Earth
ehh...this one like surbo ah???

pasang where ah that item?

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Below is the translation from one of the websites describing it.

< Type turn > PDA-NA 70 Φ
[ The principle of PDA ]
The engine low from when turning it operates the influx air quantity, it urges the fuel injection which is more than the normal spatial-temporal air quantity and increases output, raises acceleration efficiency substantially. In addition, even at the time of high revolution the effect can be realized. Installation from rear of the genuine air flow instrument is the built-in between the throttle body. 70 being to be Φ, please verify the size of the car whether the majority of the domestic cars 65 Φ. In NA car 1500 cc - 3000 cc conformity turbo car failure

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by InitialD@Dec 21 2004, 18:59
Below is the translation from one of the websites describing it.

< Type turn > PDA-NA 70 Φ
[ The principle of PDA ]
The engine low from when turning it operates the influx air quantity, it urges the fuel injection which is more than the normal spatial-temporal air quantity and increases output, raises acceleration efficiency substantially. In addition, even at the time of high revolution the effect can be realized. Installation from rear of the genuine air flow instrument is the built-in between the throttle body. 70 being to be Φ, please verify the size of the car whether the majority of the domestic cars 65 Φ. In NA car 1500 cc - 3000 cc conformity turbo car failure
i wish i could understand what thier trying to explain :lol:

Esky

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
I think it's called Power Launcher locally. My fren bought 1 for his Ford Telstar. He said it works but the problem is that it's too heavy and will tend to move away from the position u fixed it in.

The fan is heavy and when it's spinning, it'll have momentum to keep spinning and pushing air in even when you've let go of the throttle. Therefore faster response when you press the throttle again.

taqu

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
Visit site
It looks like a miniature fan installed before throttle body. I doubt it. Even if it can push more cfm, the restriction of the fan before throttle negates the effect.

wingwp

Nov 20, 2003
Tried for 2 weeks, u can't aspect big advantage from this tiny device, but hey it do better fc for my 5 years Wira.5 manual, full tank goes to 450 and mayb more KM and I reving alot on tat period

At low rpm, it really give better response on da pedal, i donno how to explain but da guy fix for me he says u'll feel ur engine lighter... pickup is faster but not much diff wen u reach high speed

I satisfy on tis device work for me, anyway it cost me RM150 only, plug & play, damn easy to fix on Wira

wingwp

Nov 20, 2003
See how it placed inside my Wira filter.. no screws no glue no bracket..

daniel tan

Nov 8, 2004
tis thing i saw before and i also install on my car
but i think is not the first product to have the same function
initially u may feel little different
but after 1 week tak ada rasa already lo

wingwp

Nov 20, 2003
Originally posted by InitialD@Dec 29 2004, 01:20
wingwp, where did u buy it from? Does the fin of the turbine rotates?
Near my place, I stay in Ampang

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any of u guys encounter such prob? where your aircon doesn't seems to be cold when the car's stationary.. but when the car's moving.. itz darn cold like fridge?

any idea whatz the prob? cannot be run out of gas ah.. coz if out of gas.. it wouldn't be cold when the car's moving.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience