evo6_218.jpg

euro_police_145.jpg

euro_police_2_400.jpg

police_mini_427.jpg

police_japan_837.jpg

police_japan_2_889.jpg

police_hat_504.jpg

http://www.terato.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33654

So, where do i sign up for the Japan police force? hehehe Can never go wrong with Skylines and FDs

whalau.. the mustang wan damn ganas weii.... imagine when it flags u down fr behind... sure sweat wei......

woah... if kena kejar by these supercars... sure kencing wei..!! :tongue:

hey bro... where is malaysia very own kancil? u miss out the most important one hahaha

for a dumb moment i mistaken the tags on the doors of the 34 and the fd for something else .. must be the colour scheme ( black and white )

too much anime .. hahhahahah

Mostly police patrol car in oversea have nice chrome wheels.Try to notice it.Malaysia punya patrol car didn't have nice set of wheels

Actually M'sia still gt nice standard police patrol car, last time use to c 1 BMW 735i police car, but inside not police duno who is that, then summore saw 1 Volvo S40 b4 follow the security van, too bad dun have camera that time, now share out the Korean patrol car....Cheer

f124397c.jpg

f1243966.jpg

f1243954.jpg

Melbourne's police car, HSV GTO ! ^^

omgoodness.. i tot here i will see all the cacat stuff and all.. but suddenly i tot of the porche police car i saw in germany.. i so came in and take a look.. OMGoodness.. its for real! hahaha..

nice catch dudes!

Malaysian Police!

Ha Ha Ha , Sure Malaysians will be Freaked out if Malaysian Police use ferari enzo to catch offenders...!! He HE sure Funny!!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom