Pls help advise why brake disc always bengkok?

ahlian

Known Member
Since i changed a set of new brake discs last year, this is 2nd time the disc brake bengkok liaoo... need to do skimming again
:sad_smile:

any explaination or reason or advise on how to take care of the brake discs??

majority disk can be bengkok is because of the driver. :mouth_closed:

Advise: When the disk is in very hot tempreture, please try to avoid from water, and not try to cool down the disk by water as well. :shades_smile:

scomatic said:
majority disk can be bengkok is because of the driver. :mouth_closed:

Advise: When the disk is in very hot tempreture, please try to avoid from water, and not try to cool down the disk by water as well. :shades_smile:
Yah also dun wash ur car after a journey or outing. Normally the disc sure bengkok wan if u cool it down wif water.. .. :p

hitz said:
Yah also dun wash ur car after a journey or outing. Normally the disc sure bengkok wan if u cool it down wif water.. .. :p

yeah, i understand bout that, thats y i dun wash my car after a drive
but then wat bout rain & puddles of water...sometimes very hard to avoid leh

siowww..... really sad la :sad_smile:

I suggest you check the wheels balancing and alignment. Next see if the bearings, dampers (shock asorbers) & upper pillow mount needs to be changed. And one more thing, drive sensibly. Heat and water is the last thing you worry about next to pot holes.

ahlian said:
Since i changed a set of new brake discs last year, this is 2nd time the disc brake bengkok liaoo... need to do skimming again
:sad_smile:

any explaination or reason or advise on how to take care of the brake discs??

Your Altezza brake disc????

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom