Please Give me 5 Advantages of Gtti..

AuraG100

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
Visit site
If you are a GTti owner, tell us the advantages of GTti..At least 5..Thanks..

i.e : "My car can goes 100m in 10 second" (if possible la..)

Thanks..

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Originally posted by AuraG100@Mar 19 2005, 15:08
If you are a GTti owner, tell us the advantages of GTti..At least 5..Thanks..

i.e : "My car can goes 100m in 8 second" (if possible la..)

Thanks..
[snapback]823195[/snapback]​
bro, i thnk it can go way much faster than that on standard boost lar...even normal NA also can go 0-100 in 8 seconds :P

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
1) GTti have low displacement, cheap road tax
2) GTti have nice bodykits on Aura, unlike Deto Aura, ugly if you don't know how to do it
3) GTti low maintanance, standard boost can fuel your need for speed.
4) GTti low fuel consumption, compare to GSR or B6 (Duh!)
5) GTti can also be chick magnet, if you play it correctly.

But I have 10 reasons why Detomaso is better :P

tzmito

Feb 23, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
GTti have low displacement, cheap road tax -- agree !!
2) GTti have great power (99hp on std . power tuu)
3) GTti low maintanance
4) GTti std boost already very high for 3 cylinder
5) GTti can supprise some people especially older karat marat car .
6) If gready for more power , can diy alot of things .

that's all

i already tried aura n/a , 4E Glanza , CB60 , CB80 . CB80 is the best engine i ever installed for my car .

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
If YOU like the engine, then it doesn't matter what others say. You will like it.

If you are thinking of doing a transplant, then there are factors you must consider like availability of spare parts, cost of spare parts, mechanics familiar with the engine etc.

Performance is up to you. Any car engine can be modified to increase its power to crazy levels. Just depends on how reliable you make the engine and the amount of $$$ you have available.

I have modified my CB70 GTti to produce 152bhp ATW without having to change the internals. My best 1/4 mile time is 14.3secs. And all this without having to change engine internals.

It is funny though the stories which I hear about my car and engine. :rolleyes: Recently someone told me that some people say I'm using metal head gasket when I'm not. I'm not even using original Daihatsu brand. Just Payen (OEM brand). :lol:

AuraG100

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Bro Mervin for the info...I think 99bhp (basic GTti) is enough for me as the car is only for daily use from home to workplace..

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
Yo Bro , depends on What you what from GTti.

I have been driving 2 GTti and still driving one now and i tell you the car has great performance to play with other cars especially pickup/short distance 300m.

GTti has a strong factory engine built with semi forge pistons ,crank and others.But to bore the block to bigger cc,u might have to be careful but i tink the original oversize pistons is gd for 1.5 bar of boost provided u have full tunable ecu.

MY GTti currently is running on MT8 and hybrid turbo,ever ran a TD05 turbo on it also and still can keep up / overtake a perdana v6 ah NSH at 200kmh hehehe.

GD car to play with but parts are not easy to source.

Gd engine,if you have the money , can import alot of things from Rospen Australia.

tzmito

Feb 23, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Originally posted by AuraG100+Mar 21 2005, 10:37 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AuraG100 @ Mar 21 2005, 10:37 )</div><div class='quotemain'>CB80? That is for Europe right? Or sama je with CB70 (JDM) and CB90?
[snapback]826515[/snapback]​
[/b]

eh sorry . not cb80 . cb70 . sorry sorry .

Originally posted by Speed Demon@Mar 21 2005, 12:12
Performance is up to you. Any car engine can be modified to increase its power to crazy levels. Just depends on how reliable you make the engine and the amount of $$$ you have available.
[snapback]826813[/snapback]​
SD , my brother and i just design a methanol injection , intercooler water injection and co2 intercooler sprayer / cooler . interested to know about it ?? can prevent detonation u knoww .

<!--QuoteBegin-AuraG100
@Mar 21 2005, 12:39
Thanks Bro Mervin for the info...I think 99bhp (basic GTti) is enough for me as the car is only for daily use from home to workplace..
[snapback]826906[/snapback]​
[/quote]

hehe ... like me lah . after a while , i feel the need ..... the need for speed !!

AuraG100

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by tzmito@Mar 21 2005, 13:01
hehe ... like me lah . after a while , i feel the need ..... the need for speed !!
[snapback]826976[/snapback]​

Hehehehe :P

BEan

Known Member
Oct 12, 2004
Klang
www.devoteesofcharade.com
those gtti engine are build to last.the engine internals are made to be reliable and long lasting.the internals are made of forged metals and that is why its strong. :D :D

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
Originally posted by tzmito@Mar 21 2005, 13:01
SD , my brother and i just design a methanol injection , intercooler water injection and co2 intercooler sprayer / cooler . interested to know about it ?? can prevent detonation u knoww .
So are you fitting the kits onto your car? Mods on my car are not progressing further. Unless I have lots of extra $$$, I'm not going to mod my car further. I'm personally satisfied.

As Maxezin said, can keep up with Perdana V6 at 200km/h enough already lah... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all

I'm moving to Kuala Lumpur in the next few weeks and I'm thinking of purchasing a car. I know about the high taxation of imports vs locally produced cars.

1. Do I need to obtain a Malaysian licence to purchase and drive a car?

2. Can I use my UK licence and/or international driving licence to purchase and drive a car?

3. I have around 8 years of no claims bonus built up from the UK. Can I use this to insure a car in Malaysia and benefit from reduced insurance premiums...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience