PART I : the group

hccownersgrouppixmf8.jpg

hcccarlineuppixna6.jpg

Last edited:
this is one great photo, let me process mine and post it later :biggrin:

baby, can you pass me the font? I like that font. Thanks

Last edited:
Hehehe... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanx.. was actually very tired.. but don't wanna miss a chance to go over for some shots.. apologize for my late attendance.. the above are my quick shots & simple touch up for posting it here.. hope u all like the pix & look forward for others to post up

thanks for the font, baby. I'll try install it later. Currently downloading Macromedia Fireworks and see what I can do :biggrin:

baby p, thanks for the nice pics.
You did a great job.
Have a good rest.:_:

Waiting for others with camera...:shades_smile:

babyp...excellent job...by any chance would you have time to create a few wallpapers out of those pics taken...theme is like something of a group kinda thing...
I will PM you to have a better quality of the pics if you don't mind sharing with us...

dartango said:
babyp...excellent job...by any chance would you have time to create a few wallpapers out of those pics taken...theme is like something of a group kinda thing...
I will PM you to have a better quality of the pics if you don't mind sharing with us...

thanx.. wallpaper later ya.. have emailed u the resized pix.. original hi-res pix size starting from 3.5MB each.. too big for me to email u leh.. got bounced back

Last edited:
I wise you could be there. This is a wonderful gathering. So much knowledge can be exchange.

guys,

Sorry to tell you that my 5 month old niece is in ICU now, I dash to UM to visit him at Sunday night and according to Doc, the situation is not good, he may not able to make it. So I may not be active at here this following 2 weeks, but request already sent to Tom.

Hope that you all can keep the Hyundai Section rolling before anything materialise.

Let's pray for him.

BS,
Ours prayer to him. Sorry to hear that. Hopes our prayers will keep him strong.

Rgds,
Ace

BSamurai,

Sorry to hear about that, will pray for him. Be strong dude

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom