Piping suggestion!!

afiq_farami

Known Member
Mar 28, 2009
I would like to do piping in my satria neo campro 1.6 manual...all in standard condition..
my budget is below 2k...i want change from extractor, mid box till mufler in improving the performance..
any suggestion??

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
What kind of suggestion you need? actually you can try search 4-2-1 or 4-1, there's ton of info. good and bad of different kind of set up and i believe you can get your answer there : )

casper23

Known Member
Jan 27, 2009
anyone from jb???
wanna know where can i piping my car (2.3 inch with original bend) n add "half pipe".....

afiq_farami

Known Member
Mar 28, 2009
suggest about the brand of extractor,mufler..size of piping..due to standard condition

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
satria neo with full exhaust system ? budget below 2k ? Advise you to go for hotbits full exhaust system ..dyno proven...cost approx 1k+ ....performance gain confirm you satisfy ... :top:

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
well ..zenden exhaust system is for those who having low budget on exhaust mod ....since you said you have below 2k budget ...juz go for hotbits only ...if you compare zenden and hotbits ...hotbits is your answer i can say ...coz it is dyno proven and its mendrel bent ...zenden extractor are using crush bent ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am Waja owner and recently just change my clutch to BR clutch. For the first few day, i feel the clutch is light and the grip is good. After quite some day i feel like when i step on the clutch pedal, the pedal doesn't give the feeling of bounce back.

for the first few day after i install the new clutch, i feel that i need to press the clutch pedal quite a distance till full. But recently, especially in the morning, the feeling of pressing the clutch pedal to full is a small distance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience