Perdana V6 or Civic 1.7..which to pick?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Actually its all depends on you, but like you said.. buying it for family use.. better go for comfort larger space.. me also got such delima like you last 2 month and ended buying a V6...
They said GB a lot of problem.. actually its depends on how you maintain it...

When I just got my car, the previous owner didnt mention that the GB got problem but amazing... I realise the problem when on the way to JB at Seremban whereby the GB oil leaking..
I still can drive from Port Klang to Pasir Gudang even go into Singapore without a problem...
the problem comes when starts to go back from Singapore.. the car ended stop at Seremban and the GB totally cant use already...
U imagine.. realise the problem still can drive 400 to 500 km this type of GB cant say fragile already (Me using V6 Mivec with Mivec Auto GB with cooler la..hehehe)

Hear is hear and try is another thing...

Have a 2 friend driving V6 ori car till today 6 years already daily drive at lease 200 to 300 KM..
engine kong already, the GB still in good condition...
Remember.. change the GB oil every 20000 km then should be no problem..
Good Luck...

For your info.. Japan V6 Gb are INVECS 1st batch GB whereby the Lancer are using INVECS II...

Just my opinion...Cabut :burnout:

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Have a 2 friend driving V6 ori car till today 6 years already daily drive at lease 200 to 300 KM..
engine kong already, the GB still in good condition...
Remember.. change the engine oil every 20000 km then should be no problem..
Good Luck...

For your info.. Japan V6 Gb are INVECS 1st batch GB whereby the Lancer are using INVECS II...

Just my opinion...Cabut :burnout:
u mean transmission oild right?

A Post Every 5 Mins

Dear All,

We purchased a brand new Honda City SE 1.5 on the 17th Day of November 2011 and 3 weeks ago the car was involved in an accident along the LDP.

Now the issue is, when the appointed repairers submitted the insurance claim, the insurers claimed that the vehicle was registered as Honda City 1.5 I-VTEC and due to this, the additional parts that came along with the City SE was not claimable !.

Note / FYI : Around the 3rd quarter of 2011, Honda Malaysia launched a limited 500...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience