Perdana v6 convert to manual or twin turbo

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry for this noobish question, a friend of mine told me its possible to use a evo 3 manual gearbox for the 6a12 engine, is this possible?

V6TT86

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
Subang Jaya
i got one 6a12tt auto halfcut.its an almost complete halfcut.engine,gearbox,digital aircond,2 pot brake system,bodykit and everything u can get when u buy a full halfcut.gearbox just overhaul cost me rm2450.quarantee can last 3-4 years more.never use since then.
but a few item is missing.the wiring is not complete,compressor and steering shaft.dashboard will not be given bcos the mechanic accidently patahkan.but u'll get the digital aircond and blower etc.
i can consider selling separately.engine only or gearbox only.

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Since you are more on the cruising kinda guy, I would say just convert your GB to a manual one will do :)

Later since you will be transferring it down to your family members, will they able to handle the twin turbos if you converted?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
the whole evo gbox cannot directly fit into perdana, u need the manual gbox housing but can use evo gear internals.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

its a direct fit into perdana sei if u wanna convert to manual.
but u need to send it to a gbox professional.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
if u do not want to splash more cash on the car, just get a manual box either from 6A11 or 6A12.
but u must be fast. if u hear anyone selling, cepat2 grab it.

or do u want to nurture and sayang the Perdana (like me)? hehe..
if this is the case, then get another engine, preferably turbo la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I owned a second hand 2013 Japanese spec Lexus IS250...However, its audio which includes the FM/AM, Bluetooth, Navigation, hands-free phone system, automatic air conditioning system & other functions are all in Japanese...That is its menu are all in Japanese which makes it difficult/impossible for me to do a set up & also settings....I was told once that in order to convert it to English display & language, i need to replace the audio system "motherboad" to English version which will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience