Paris Hilton to launch own 125cc race team - SuperMartxe VIP by Paris Hilton team

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

You read the title right. It's not a new clothing line, or a new fragrance or a new album. Hotel heiress, media princess, socialite, spotlight queen, and stoner, Paris Hilton now has her very own 125 Grand Prix race team next season.

In collaboration with the existing BQR team, the new SuperMartxe VIP by Paris Hilton team will field three-time 125 race winner, Sergio Gadea and rookie Maverick Vinales. The latter has just been crowned the 2010 Spanish and European 125cc champion.

Paris adds her name to the team but its the technical collaboration of giants like Christian Lundberg and the man who helped Valentino Rossi to 125 glory, Rossano Brazzi, that has hopes running high for the team.

2011 marks the final running of the 125cc class before the two-stroke series is replaced by four-stroke singles in 2012.

More information on this (and images) as it comes through but in our books, Paris Hilton is officially cool.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
:biggrin:

so next year i'll get her close-up in the paddock

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I don't mind if she teaches me how to ride a bike :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahahahaha...you guys...

GABrally

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
all of sudden the team/crew members/rider doesnt play the major role in this team! the owner IS! hahahahahah...

just imagine if paris says to the team riders 'the winner at the end of the season gotta ride me as your bonus'. hmmm..... :thefinger:

nightdrifter

Known Member
Aug 10, 2009
sban
I don't mind if she teaches me how to ride a bike :biggrin:
should be YOU teach HER to RIDE!!! :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

if like that then nx year wanna see how, Sergio Gadea and rookie Maverick Vinales ride those bikes, hehe @@@

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I m newbie about car. Bought Savvy AMT end of Nov. Now the trip-period close to 1000KM. Time for 1st service. I had question. please everybody assist my "Stupid" question.

Anyone used Bardahl Synthetic engine oil? any comments? how is the performance wise? Which one should I choose? Can i mix Bardahl Synthetic with Bardahl 1(engine oil treatment)? any differences?

I read thru the Owner's Manual and it said "Use engine oil conforming to the following API classificatin...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience