Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Also did not include ALTELL

I want to know what's the rave of ALTELL recently

yaman

Aug 12, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
For me..i think telco plans with big data quota is more important than free calls and sms..with the fact of various APPS are replacing their functions..but undeniablely..during emergency..call is still the choice of communications..=)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My data plan very very small only, as I use for messaging, apps only. Surf sure to use computer and wifi loh.....

Aug 21, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
apps like whatsapp, wechat mostly replace the calls/sms..but we still need to make a call durng emergency..and we also not expect the older generation, our grandpa and grandma to whatsapp with u..we should consider about them also..if possible..make a phone call to them

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
apps like whatsapp, wechat mostly replace the calls/sms..but we still need to make a call durng emergency..and we also not expect the older generation, our grandpa and grandma to whatsapp with u..we should consider about them also..if possible..make a phone call to them
You will be surprised many older generation are using smartphones and using those apps already....:smokin:

yaman

Aug 12, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I think calls and sms still serve their functions..but really less compare to last time..as things change..you can always go for plans with less call and sms..Last time..I paid RM150+ for 3GB data..and I have to bear extra cost for calling other network..but my current plan suits me well..3GB data but with less free calls and sms..=)

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well so far i'm using redOne and it fits me nicely...

because only redOne offer free unlimited call to any other redOne use....(reason wifey always call when away) :rofl:

the best part is monthly commitment/line rental fee is just rm8....while other telco mostly minimum rm30~rm50 for that part alone....

so if i'm not using it for call/sms...every month just pay rm8+rm30 data 1gb highspeed (unlimited surf with capped speed)......combine with wife bills our monthly bill never exceed rm100 normally....

while using maxis back then my bill alone already fetching rm75 not include call+sms charges... and poor 3g network coverage :banghead:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I am using Digi prepaid and now they have super long live package where you pay RM30 for one year subscription. As long as you still have any credit amount, it will stay active.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I am using Digi prepaid and now they have super long live package where you pay RM30 for one year subscription. As long as you still have any credit amount, it will stay active.
All prepaid services have that option. My moms maxis prepaid had that done too. She just tops up RM10 a year now.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
All prepaid services have that option. My moms maxis prepaid had that done too. She just tops up RM10 a year now.
Means she got lots of credit balance.....:driver:

So my monthly telco charges are like RM2.50 a month if I don't have data.....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all ZTH forumers,
i sudah pening kepala think about this.i would like to buy my 1st car.the problem is the car ori body is satria 1.3 and now already convert engine to Satria GTI 1.8.the seller said that he got the endorsement letter from JPJ and also he said have contact.i don't really mind about that.

what i really mind that,will JPJ sita my car if i kena tahan in road block? i afraid that the seller endorse letter is the one that pay undertable...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience