Paint Job For Satria

jethrel

May 18, 2004
What kind of paint job do you want? Let's say you want a good paint and not too expensive, RM700 can get you in example, silver 2k (oven).

This is my friend's shop at Kampung Subang.

jethrel

May 18, 2004
I just recently asked also for my wife's car Wira Sedan. RM900 for Silver 2K. Though I don't quite get your question for inner and outer layer?

Though, wanting try Pearl Black. Just a lil above 1k

Mivec

Nov 24, 2003
4gtuners.com
jethrel,

wanted to ask izit inside and outside all spray? I'm looking for Honda black
how much arr for Satria?

evan2000

andrew, wanna repray ur car liao ah??

philipplim

Mar 18, 2004
Just wondering, how much to spray the entire car ( front portion ) fender, bonet, bumper, etc)

color is dark metallic green..
plz let me know..thanks

simplythebest

Jethrel: hows the workmanship? :rolleyes: This one if spray how many layer ar? like eg: layer 1, layer 2, layer 3 .. I think so .. please get the price for inner & outer spray ok .. (spray in and out everywhere where can be seen lo)

Pearl Black RM 1K? :rolleyes:

Mivec, Honda black and Pearl black and v6 black .. which is the bestest? :lol: :rolleyes:

skyline_maniac

www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
Originally posted by jethrel@Jun 16 2004, 01:08 PM
I just recently asked also for my wife's car Wira Sedan. RM900 for Silver 2K. Though I don't quite get your question for inner and outer layer?

Though, wanting try Pearl Black. Just a lil above 1k
wat i meant of inner and outer layer is by spraying the inside and the outside layer part of the car.....

pearl black for slightly over 1k? so cheap ar?
how about the workmanship quality?

can i have the direction to ur friend's shop?
kinda interested here..... B)

Mivec

Nov 24, 2003
4gtuners.com
Originally posted by simplythebest@Jun 16 2004, 06:23 PM
Jethrel: hows the workmanship? :rolleyes: This one if spray how many layer ar? like eg: layer 1, layer 2, layer 3 .. I think so .. please get the price for inner & outer spray ok .. (spray in and out everywhere where can be seen lo)

Mivec, Honda black and Pearl black and v6 black .. which is the bestest? :lol: :rolleyes:
For me I see honda black is really nice...and really black lar...others I'm not sure :)

Mivec

Nov 24, 2003
4gtuners.com
Originally posted by jethrel+Jun 18 2004, 11:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jethrel @ Jun 18 2004, 11:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mivec@Jun 16 2004, 03:08 PM
jethrel,

wanted to ask izit inside and outside all spray? I'm looking for Honda black
how much arr for Satria?
what type of black? pearl or diamond? [/b][/quote]
Yo bro...

I want honda black lar...they got the pearl or diamond? got arrr?
I'm not sure lar :(

jethrel

May 18, 2004
Originally posted by skyline_maniac@Jun 16 2004, 12:36 PM
jethrel....
how about for wira sedan?
RM700 for only the outer layer?
how much will it cost for inner and outer layer?
RM700-900 for a Metalic Silver 2k which I think it's outer layer only. If you want inner and outte layer, I suppose it would have to be diamond or pearl already. For a Wira Sedan, am not too sure.

Will ask and will let you know.

jethrel

May 18, 2004
Originally posted by philipplim@Jun 16 2004, 04:13 PM
Just wondering, how much to spray the entire car ( front portion ) fender, bonet, bumper, etc)

color is dark metallic green..
plz let me know..thanks
Well, as I have said just now, if yours is a Satria or Wira - around RM700 - RM900

jethrel

May 18, 2004
Originally posted by simplythebest@Jun 16 2004, 06:23 PM

Hey what's up?

The workmanship is great ... trust me ... I really know this as I'm being honest. I never exagerate. This guy doesn't do chin chai kinda job.

The pearl and diamond, I think it's 2 layers but can't confirm. Will ask him and let you all know as I'm about to put my car into the workshop to respray as well. Diamond Black ... :D

Pearl Black isn't exactly RM1k as it depends on the car. A little bit above 1k ... perhaps 1.3 or 1.5k? but for sure no more than 2.

I still say I rather like Diamond Black.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jethrel

May 18, 2004
Originally posted by ryukaze@Jun 17 2004, 11:25 AM
wat abt white? i mean normal white..preferreably the white colour like the perodua cars...coz i plan to repaint my whole exterior portion of my car..the proton white is yellowish..like smokers teeth...hahahaha...just kidding y'all...
I think white is even cheaper because even him don't really recommend white. If you don't have time (like me) or too lazy (like me) to wash your car every week, I don't really suggest you get white for a few reason. Scratch, can see from a mile away. Easily your car would be dusty and noticable in a week or so. I think the only good thing about white is that in comparison with other cars, your car inside won't be as hot as other cars. ;)

What car is it 1st your car? Kancil ar? Lagi cheap ... perhaps if Satria is around RM500? Can't confirm.

jethrel

May 18, 2004
Originally posted by GSR5559@Jun 21 2004, 02:04 AM
yeah how much is the gold dust black for a satria? onli the outside layer..and wht brand of paint they r using? dupont?? and wif the price u quoted isit using oven bake ?? or jus paint and let it dry by itself>

lastime i was quoted RM 1k+ for gold dust black..its in puchong area..oven bake or not im not sure le..
Gold dust black huh? Last I heard from my friend who did that to his Satria (though not really gold dust .. .it was silver dust) around 2.5k but it was really nice the paint job. Of course, he travels so much, car so dusty, after one week, the dust covered the silver dust had to like wash it very often. But one thing about this paint is , you don't even have to send the car or yourself wash the car with soap or water or anything like that.

He just took a dry cloth, wipe the entire car nicely, nice gleaming silver dust again like as though brand new.

SAtria SPoiler.. giv some idea pls... gonna change spoiler... mugen sideskirt, Putra front skirt,2 small piece rear skirt and i wanna change spoiler... what spoiler suitable for me?? any idea pls...