Paint job

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

shark79

500 RPM
anyone in here knows a good paint shop...? thinking of mid night purple 2...TQ SIFUS

errr....... there are lots of paint shops around sunway, i sent my car to the shop next to quatermile.. in front of the sunway food court... good workmanship :wavey:

ok thanx...anyone here sprayed their gtt md night purple? if yes how is it?

If you dun mind sending your car to Bangi, I recommend one place called Lian Heng. When it comes to attention to detail, those guys are maniacs! They use FULL Glasurit products. No mix n match in any way. Give them a call @ 019-3174699 - Lim Kwang Long. Seen many cars owned by VIPs there:adore:

If you dun mind sending your car to Bangi, I recommend one place called Lian Heng. When it comes to attention to detail, those guys are maniacs! They use FULL Glasurit products. No mix n match in any way. Give them a call @ 019-3174699 - Lim Kwang Long. Seen many cars owned by VIPs there:adore:

hows the pricing?

Yup, wish to know how much they take..

can anyone tell me where lian heng is located? any numbers to call? landmarks? I live in Subang..planned to spray my car white..

what's the price now for a full repaint of solid colors these days?

fuyoo, damn expansive lar that colour. was quoted 10k for that colour.. 5 shades, 3 camo.. damn shonk

Cheap and paint job are two things that do not go well together.

fuyoo, damn expansive lar that colour. was quoted 10k for that colour.. 5 shades, 3 camo.. damn shonk

tiu, 10k for just a paintjob i rather get forged internals for my car. Max ceiling i would spend on a paint job is around 5k but then again the price you quoted is for paints with multitude of shades.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom