Paint Job For Satria

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
Hmmm... thought the goldust black is RM1800 somewhere in Kajang... my friend had his paintjob there on a Wira Aeroback... nice workmanship... no warps and dents left... and gaps too...

I was thinking of diamond dark purple on my satria... quoted for Rm2200 in Balakong. Wish I can get my hand on the PROMOTE kit first...

Greens - too many
Blacks - abundant
Red -Common
Blue - Aiyyaaaa... dun like
Pink - I'm straight still
Maroon - current color
yellow - uhuh...

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by GSR5559@Jun 21 2004, 06:03 PM
dude..i got quoted by one painter ..in puchong RM 1500 for goldust black but duno can be trusted or not man..its an indian werkshop..
near tesco one..
spray outside and inside everywhere?
CYF sunway boss quote me RM 2,200 (in and out) goldust black .. he told me other places you get cheap but mine place here I do a perfect job :lol:

Grimster

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
Visit site
Jethrel bro...
would u mind telling me the number n the address for the workshop u mentioned? thanks a lot...would like to go ask for a quotation on my satria :P ..planning to get silverish blue..like the satria in Promote .. :unsure:

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
i also want the address and phone number can PM me
thanks alot first
my wira sedan r damn look like lory
all scratch and dent around
dono how much to do!
i think i want to paint the whole car again
even the roof also got dent hahaha!
hit by tree
one of the paint shop at setapak quote me for RM 2200 for black
i also dono wat black
damn expensive
:D

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
GSR5559 : you never know until you try. :lol: Has he even showed you a sample? Because I've seen the sample of my mech who did it ... which honestly, is quite impressive and worth the money.

Grimster & badguy : sorry as I don't know the address but will pm you both his hp number. Just a warning, he's abit rude at times if he doesn't know you .. or that sorta thing. It would help alot if you speak to him in Can-Ton-Niece. :lol: He has a good explanation and good ideas to if you explain to him what are you desires of paint or bodywork or whatever ... as long as it has nothing to do with engine and stuff ... :lol:

Silverish blue? Sorry, don't know that colour.

As for knocking and respraying, do be prepared for quite a large sum to fork out to pay that.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
satria paint job i got one fella at jinjang rm1,200 only all in..small things all do for you! guaranteed the owner he will not come back again.

just trying to help. :rolleyes:

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
dude simplythebest : price of RM 1500 goldust black oni outside layer..

dude jethrel : i din see any samples b4..and as i mentioned i dun reli trust them cus its an indian painter..i duno man..i mean if the price dat u quoted not much difference i wuld better not save up sum little money to get a good paint ..anyway now is not the right time yet cus i got prob to solve wif my damn stupid ass car..

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Originally posted by jethrel@Jun 23 2004, 10:31 AM
Jinjang .. wah quite far for me but how's end result like? Have you seen a sample? I don't mind if it's that cheap for a Pearl Black
last month my gf wira kena bang at the back, workmanship superbly done. i was asking for a quote of my car and he said...1200 all in, include tiny dents, small to large scratches. and he guaranteed me no need go back again to look for him...well i am not promoting for him just that he is quite honest and humble... B)

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by fstrader+Jun 23 2004, 05:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fstrader @ Jun 23 2004, 05:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jethrel@Jun 23 2004, 10:31 AM
Jinjang .. wah quite far for me but how's end result like? Have you seen a sample? I don't mind if it's that cheap for a Pearl Black
last month my gf wira kena bang at the back, workmanship superbly done. i was asking for a quote of my car and he said...1200 all in, include tiny dents, small to large scratches. and he guaranteed me no need go back again to look for him...well i am not promoting for him just that he is quite honest and humble... B) [/b][/quote]
RM 1,200 pearl black? spray inner and outer? everywhere?
Did you ask him how many layers or not? there is also different between layers ..

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Originally posted by simplythebest+Jun 23 2004, 11:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (simplythebest @ Jun 23 2004, 11:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by fstrader@Jun 23 2004, 05:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jethrel
@Jun 23 2004, 10:31 AM

last month my gf wira kena bang at the back, workmanship superbly done. i was asking for a quote of my car and he said...1200 all in, include tiny dents, small to large scratches. and he guaranteed me no need go back again to look for him...well i am not promoting for him just that he is quite honest and humble... B)
RM 1,200 pearl black? spray inner and outer? everywhere?
Did you ask him how many layers or not? there is also different between layers .. [/b][/quote]
aiya bro, i give u the number u go call him up for appointment.... <_<

grey373

Apr 12, 2004
anybody care to tell me what is gold dust black? whats the diffrent wif solid black 2k? thanks :)

just repainted my satria wif solid black 2k, but the workmanship .. aiyoo .. not really satisfied .. they quoted 1900 for it .. i only paid 1000, the balance havent paid coz not satisfied wif their work :angry:

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong but gold dust black if you look at it closer, you'll see sprinkles in comparison to solid black. I could be wrong though.

So did you take back your satria? Wah, like that also can wan ar?

grey373

Apr 12, 2004
when normal paint job took about 2 weeks to finish, my car took about 5 weeks to finish .. they work so slow one .. and greedy also i think, take in lots of cars, but so late to finish .. after 5 weeks of waiting .. i thought the job should be good, but aiyoo dissapointed lah .. then i send back the car, i tell them to do touch up my car .. they did, but still, the paint job look like cincai2 one .. very frustrated lahhh .. arghh.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there masters!
do i really need a HID kit to use HID bulb into a standard car??
i want a bright white light/HID without installing the kit.. can that be done??..THX
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience