P.wira problem..need help

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Corollas80's

Jan 12, 2008
My wira started to cough out white smoke and makan banyak minyak hitan...i donno why coz i just overhaul it last month..:bawling::hmmmm:

charadeturbo

Apr 14, 2006
HI
Can ask ur mechanic to check your
Camshaft contact to your valve
Valve can be not fully closed when combustion happened
Or

It can be your mechanic just did a top overhaul and charge you a complete overhaul fees.

Just some humble opinion of mine.
:driver:

Corollas80's

Jan 12, 2008
owh...really? i dint know dat..coz he put in a new piston n everthing..he even show me the old parts...i really burns a hole in my pocket..dang...:banghead::banghead:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if its overhauled, piston rings changed, head gasket done, should cough out white smoke....
it happens all the time or only morning during the start up?

Corollas80's

Jan 12, 2008
mm...during morning start up,not too often.. but when it started to cough out white smoke..i know that i need to add more lube in the engine..it aslo cough out smoke when i stop in traffic light..
thanks in advance

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
if just morning .. its seem ok .. because it can be water vapour nia... a good combustion for every 100ml produce about 1L of water .... and especially in morning, the condensation make it more visible....

since now after overhaul... use a tissue to clean the exhaust tip real good, then let the car start and pedal hard few time.. then let it run for a while.. .

maybe 3-5 min, wipe again..... see any obvious oil stain is there or water stain...

Corollas80's

Jan 12, 2008
hehe..thanks for the tips..but it also happen to me in d aftanoon, evening..n sometime when i acclerate..sori 4 being a paranoid..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
then u must seek 2nd opinion from other foreman...coz it seldom happen if u had overhauled it...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I want to find out ways that can remove or reduce the swirl marks on the bonnet of my car, they are like spider webs and can be seen under the lights or under the sun also, if you guys have tried wax or other stuffs that have successfully reduce or at least "cover" the swirl marks to let it become not visible, let me know yea? appreciate it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience