Option Mag - Jap Tuned vs Veyron and Top Speed test .

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A

er anyone here can translate the text ?

in other news , Top Secret goes project V12 in a Supra

Last edited:

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Japan has not come out with V12 before...... And GT500 engine will not be easy to acquire, moreover it's not a V12.... Hmmmmmm,,,,,,,,:cyclops:

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
managed to find the translation for the V12 article -

the 1ZE-GE engine came out of a Toyota century, which is the only V12 engine made by a Japanese auto manufacturer. Smokey Nagata had this idea for a while however the engine could not be sourced until recently. The 1ZE V12 configuration is best described as that of two 2.5 liter sraight 6 cylinder 1JZ setups paired up running next to each other in harmony.

In stock forn, th V12 puts out 280ps & 49kg/m of torque.
"Although the oil pan and the engine mounts need to be fabricated, the swap seems relatively simple. I was worried about the fit but the engine fit pretty snug." claims smokey.

Further plans include twin GT turbines mounted on each side, and the target is 1000 horsepower. A Getrag 6 speed transmission with ORC triple plate clutch will be used. Just like the V35 GTR that Top Secret had mde in the past, the electronic fly by wire will be switched to a traditional cable system and 2 Fcon Vpro units will be installed.

The Supra is planned to be outfitted with Top Secret's prototype 2007 wide body kit which looks nothing like their previous GT300 series kit.
Smokey says "I've always had love for the Supras, and this V12 version is my image of the Supra of the future. I have built many Supras in the past, but this version will be the last evolution. The completion will be just in time for the Tokyo Auto Salon."
So the V12 is from a Toyota Century , wonder how they managed to find a donor engine .

chipstar

Known Member
Aug 11, 2005
kl
the title translation would be - world tournament of tuned cars.thats from my personal translation forgive if im wrong.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifus,

Need some help in regards to my exhaust temp meter which i just bought......
i did not know that it works with a sensor therefore when i installed it,it currently shows the air flow of my engine.....

1)Can i know if there is any possible way for me to utilize this meter without the sensor?If yes how do i go about it?

Details are as below:

Brand:Apexi

Thanks in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience