optimum no rinse wash put test by KC (how to wash 2 cars & waxed 1 in 60 minutes)

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
My buddy just brought a new Nissan Sylphy
my intention is to show him how easy to wash & protect his investment,

otherwise it will be doomed like the old car.........
Meguiar's Malaysia Car Care Forum :: View topic - car detailing vs Magic

I only had a window time free between 60 minutes to do wash both his car & wax .... reason being my family is waiting for me to go home as it is 9pm .. ...

Mission : simple maintenance & Awareness education

Menu : ONR - optimum No rinse wash + 3 micro fibers

NXT 2.0 + UQD on all - including all Windows

60 mins later ta da

results - Ma ma mia

Pics before the wash, a brand new car should have scratch right?
lets discover together........

PICS BEFORE WASH.....evident pics

rear bonnet...dust & dirt accumulated

Initially both my friend & his wife doubted...hmmmm...what am i talking about...how to wash without rinsing?????and will not scratch

i purposely brought along the halogen light... to show & prove the product claims....only under proper lighting (artificial lighting) everything is exposed

But not my CAM as it was not intended to post....pls pardon my low res pics...but later what i discover was some interesting stuff

50/50 pics after ONR no rinse washed
the car left side is wash & glossy but the right side is dusty & dull with dirt

50/50 pics after ONR no rinse washed

after a quick ONR wash, i purposely pour a bucket of water & let it glides down
& fantastic water beading after ONR wash...glossy looking hood

the remainder i wash his wife Myvi & left 50% not wash & show her how easy & effective it is to use

she is pretty impress with a simple wipe & dirt is removed

this was th reason of my posting......after a good wash...I was shocked & frustrated....as i preps this car 4 months ago & now it was hacked by the road side car wash

pls view here ...pics 4 months ago
Car detailer: My New MYVI

now....when i see this...i am just too angry....annoyed....felt betrayed & this was badly abused...

I took extra careful & care ....detailed here perfectly..but now this 9 months car look like 9 years old

i kept on asking myself...how could this be....what happens? how did this ever took place

she tell me....every sat they usually goes out for a lengthy breakfast at the market & send her car to wash......& it is only about 2 months (maybe 8 wash) & now it became another Frankenstein

8 wash & became this

even the a frame... was badly swirled up & cob webs is decorated on her

a few more heart sick pics......

can they just get away from this? after all these damages???

But thanks God, not of His hubby new car....even close up shot .... perfectly wash

ta da...wash & not wacked

how does this worked...this ONR ..create a water tension & retain the dust & dirt at the bottom of the bucket ...instead

the rest pics is after detail....

I spent 10 minutes washing this Nissan Shyphl & another 15 minutes washing the perodua pearl white myvi & 25 minutes wax...with NXT & 10 minutes later buff off & UQD-ed

beautifully yours

ta da

ta da

ta da

ta da

60 minutes wash 2 car & waxed another

the results of 60 minutes wash 2 car & waxed another

I am only here to show & share with you how easy is to wash & wax yr car & prevent her being abused...scratches instead of wash....wacked instead of waxed

pls be careful where you send yr car to wash

i choose only to wash myself...if it is not convenience...my car may end up like wacked

the choice its up to you

but his wife new myvi became worn out & haggard myvi...thanks to the road side hard working car wash guys....

choose which way would u like to protect your investement

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
soooooo glosssyyyyyyyy maaa eyessssssss

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
soooooo glosssyyyyyyyy maaa eyessssssss

you know what is life before ONR & after... like many have found better life quality...as now they can choose to spend more time with their loves one that their loves things

Caarzee

Aug 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,

Just a short review after ONR, OOS and OCW applications. Got them from KC 2 weeks ago.

Lifted Bonnet

Bonnet

Passenger side

Driver side

Roof

Water Beading

Great stuff! Satisfied :)

Thanks.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
KC, I was just wondering if there's anything that can be done to save the Myvi from it's current (2010) situation? I'm referring to the last Myvi picture.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Amazing right the effects of these products... Getting to know these products really redefined the way I care for cars.

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Awesome reflection shots and water beading.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Caarzee
thanks for sharing & this is priceless...my favorite shot....alien eggs

that show how easy effortless & effective.... car detailing is ...with this convenience...
Thanks to Doc G for this alien stuff

Now everyone can detail

Amazing right the effects of these products... Getting to know these products really redefined the way I care for cars.
Detailing change my life perspective... ONR change my life .... otherwise I would have given up detailing long long time ago...

Esp when u need so many hours just washing a car & many more hours to waxed it...Thanks to Great Inventor ...Doc G

i have a doc mum - quite elder....she started washing her car all over again

KC, I was just wondering if there's anything that can be done to save the Myvi from it's current (2010) situation? I'm referring to the last Myvi picture.
2 things

STOP the routine

& pick up paint correction & rotary handling in my coming clinic

stay tune

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

WIRA DANI PUTS HOPES ON RADICAL FOR MALAYSIAN SUPER SERIES

Malaysia’s top racing driver, Wira Dani Daim will be making his long-awaited debut in the Malaysian Super Series (MSS); entering his superfast Radical SR3 race machine for the opening round of the Supercar Championship this weekend.

A businessman by profession and a regular in Sepang’s 12-hour Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race (MMER) and the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience