Optimum Coating : Day 4,5 of 9 Audi TT S-Line

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

This is one cars in this compilation that was in a horrible condition. Purely a work horse for more than 3 years, the car was also fully washed, polished and maintained by a untrained detailer cum driver. Being a solid white car, swirls are not so visible but the paint look really very dull.

The car was covered in alot of stains, this was one of the many areas that was stained. This area also suffered a small dent.

Every small arch and edge was stained in a thick layer or dirt.

These "hard to reach" areas were normally neglected and not washed which in long term caused a hard to remove stain.

Looks like it has been neglected for some time, look at the branches and dried leaves caught at the wiper area.

We also found some resin marks on the back area.

Zoomed in and you can see the spots.

Even the logo areas were so covered in stains.

Amazingly, some of the glass had no watermark.

some had minor watermarks on them.

Now, moving to the paint. This is a shot taken under the sun.

A closer look and we are up for one hell of a day.

From a distance, it really looks terrible!

The taillights we also heavily swirled up.

A 50/50 before after with Scholl Concept S3 Gold. This is also a sun shot.

After the correction.

A closer look.

Under a LED and camera flash.

Taillights corrected.

The door panel before correction. Visible swirls

Same door panel after correction.

As I said, because the car was heavily abused, not all damage can be corrected. Some deep scratches remain.

Emblems were all cleaned out as well

Edges were cleaned up as well. At this point of the detail, it has been 1 full day.

Not much was done to the interior as it was already cleaned.

We detailed the remaining area which are normally missed out.

We continued into the polishing process at day 2. Only upon the evening we were able to continue to the coating applicati0n. So here we present to you, the results.

SevenDust

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Whoa..that car was in a really neglected state. Awesome save once again bro!

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
What a terrible condition the paint was in. Even in white colour, so many swirls were visible. You saved the day!

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Whoa..that car was in a really neglected state. Awesome save once again bro!
Thanks bro. I was shocked to see the damages at first but lucky for me I had Scholl Concept's S3 Gold to save the day. Super easy to work product delivering epic results.

What a terrible condition the paint was in. Even in white colour, so many swirls were visible. You saved the day!
Thanks bro, your caldina is also awesome!

SevenDust

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Yeah man. But sadly, the Scholl Concept's is uber expensive :(

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Yea, but you know me, working on high end cars require high end products too. low end and normal products just dont cut out to do a proper jobs. unlike some detailers out there who fake their work, posting nice sections or even coating some parts just for the water beading photos to con customers to go to them. :burnout:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Yea, but you know me, working on high end cars require high end products too. low end and normal products just dont cut out to do a proper jobs. unlike some detailers out there who fake their work, posting nice sections or even coating some parts just for the water beading photos to con customers to go to them. :burnout:
Seriously, then a premium has to be charged for such premium level job. I really find it impossible to profit if using that brand.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nice house, Nice car. What a great job bro! But what was used to clean the emblems bro? Mine I tried numerous types, stains as good as caked in.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Seriously, then a premium has to be charged for such premium level job. I really find it impossible to profit if using that brand.
Well, bro i really dont mind reducing my profits to deliver top notch work but some people seems to be not satisfied with my work and backstabbing, but u know this industry, everybody has ears everywhere. but I simply dont care becoz i do my work and i deliver what i show everybody.

Nice house, Nice car. What a great job bro! But what was used to clean the emblems bro? Mine I tried numerous types, stains as good as caked in.
Bro, you can try some multi purpose cleaner, use it on button buds or a soft bristle tooth brush to agitate.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, i am wondering that whether carburator can bolt on turbo or not ?
anybody try this b4?pls share.

pls give some info for this kind of mod. thanks guys .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience