Optimum Coating : 2 days 2 Ultimate Driving Machines

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

We were given the opportunity to do the Optimum Coating for these two Ultimate Driving Machines. The Red one is 1 month old and the White one is barely a week old.

Lets start with the Red lady. *The car was covered in dust, some watermarks, and some light swirls.

It seems like the owner had been running on some rough roads and collected lots of road grime.

Lots of *dirt from the roads...

Check out the water beading on the car before any coating application. Looks like there was no wax or polish done.

Surface Inspection for the Red, found some light watermarks

Some swirls on the surface too.

For the white lady, It looked white clean when we arrived

Zoomed in into the white car*prone*problems. Tar. Before and After tar removal treatment

Water beading from the White lady seems like it was at the same condition of the Red Lady. Totally bare without protection.

Found even lighter swirls on the white lady. Very Very light swirls. Some watermarks too

Msport package rims *Before.

Msport Rims after cleaning and After Coating effects

On the white lady After cleaning and After coating.

We removed the tar spots on the Red lady first then moved on to the surface correction

After a few passes of compound and polish under LED lighting

After correction om the white lady

I shall let the pictures do the talking

[url=http://optiautodetail.com/?attachment_id=579]
[/url]

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Nice gloss and beading there! Driven one of the 328i few days ago.. Remarkable machines!!!

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Pity you're not in KL. I'm interested to get this done for my car
err bro all the cars i posted are all from KL. im travel throughout the whole malaysia to detail cars.

Nice gloss and beading there! Driven one of the 328i few days ago.. Remarkable machines!!!
twin turbo wohoo!:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
nice one s1tl.....

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo, hi bros.
I would like to change my original 4g93t auto gear box side mount intercooler to front mount, hope to get some feedback from all master below my concern:-
1. Any one can recommend where can I get a good workmanship welder and installer?
2. How much it cost to perform the welding and installation? Thinking to buy new intercooler myself.
1. what size of intercooler is good for 2 inch of SS pipe? or should I go for 2 1/2 inch intercooler and piping?
2. After change, will it be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience