old skool...toyota ke30 and datsun 120y

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
hye guys i am posting this thread on behalf of myself (toyota ke30) and my fren (datsun 120y)......

1.well we need to noe where to get rims and what kind of rims would look good for this old skool cars....

2.both cars are running 1200cc carb engine with 4 speed manual gearbox...any suggestion for mods like air filter , brakes or anything

3.parts ?? where to get them !!

4.any other information anyone wana share about this cars....just post on this thread !!

thx in advance...any idea or information received is really appreciated !!

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
KE30 haha of coz DEEP DISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u plan to do wat 1st? drift or just hunger for speed?

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
yea bro deffinetly have to go with deep dish rims..but wad size and wad type not so sure about that.....well i have hunger for speed but i dun wana change the engine yet...just wana do sum mods to the current engine....it does 150km/h w/o probelems now and its stock so i taught of doin sum mods t it but not sure wad will benefit me.....pls help all sifu....and if can pls recomend sum place which always deal wif old skool cars !!

thx a lot