nissan altima & sr20det

zaid

May 5, 2006
i got a Nissan Altima SSS sr20 n/a and i'm looking fwd to upgrade the ride for bluebird attesa...need some help where can i source the attesa sr20det along with the awd..for the exterior, i need the front bumper with fog light if available and the ori sunroof. also if anyone could help me to source 17" nismo roller.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
There are few chop shops currently keeping stock of the Bluebird U13 ATTESA SR20DET halfcut. PM me for details.

Yes, I even saw one that comes complete with the rear axle, differential, etc. I'll try to post some pics if time permits.

There are two types of JDM/AUDM/USM/NZDM front bumpers hunted by many.. which one do you prefer? With or without lip?

Original sunroof would be around RM500-RM700, depending on your luck, it could be cheaper.

Common bodypart upgrades would be
Version 1 or 2 Front Bumper
Front lower lip, 3 different types, as far as I know.
JDM Rear Bumper, less "dugong" look
Rear Windscreen with wiper
Sunroof
3-legged ATTESA spoiler or USDM 2-legged spoiler or the ARX spoiler
JDM Side skirts
Rear Lip/Rear End Caps

In no particular order.

Common engine upgrade for this species would be:
SR20DET
SR20VE

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
As per my yesterday's posting, here goes.

Version 1 Bumper with Lip (The clear indicators are aftermarket)

Version 2 Bumper with Lip

Standard/Local Spec bumper with Lip

If you are intending for a 4WD conversion, it's feasible, but it won't be legal. And fabrication is still required - lifting the floor by 1-2 inch, etc. Ain't 100% plug and play business.

zaid

May 5, 2006
thanks for the advices and the photos...much much appreciated.
i think the version 1 will do as i've seen so many of v2 on malaysia road..
hehehehee. juz wanna be a bit different.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
No problemo.

Not much difference in terms of price too.

Most bumpers are in the range of RM150-RM250, so far I've encountered, with or without lips, depending on your luck.

If you can get less than that, do grab it immediately.
If it's more than that, ignore it coz there'll be more of the U13 halfcuts coming to our shores anyway. Don't succumb to the fake demand created by certain parties to justify their price hike of an additional RM200 even.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just changed my air cond compressor last month, recond one.. so far so good but now the pump jerks til my engine follow died out.. the recond unit really that lousy ka?? really have to buy new ori meh?? new ori price til rm 1000 and above plus labour..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience