Official MLOC AGM 2007 Photos Gallery

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
To All Member,

Thank you to all of you who make this AGM successful, espeicaly members who travel far distance from other state. :congrats::congrats:

Below is some taken during our AGM 2007 @ Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort on 3rd November 2007. More photos will be upload here soon.

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Thx all for making this a great AGM 2007!!!

Slivia,

Again, u da man!!! Great pics!!! U always do it very well!!! Thx to u oso man - Our photo man!!! :biggrin:

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
Nice to meet you ALL too....

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Good 'warm up' pics. Thanks to Slivia, our dedicated photographer.

Thanks to all whom attended. I'll write a short report soon to cover our AGM for the benefits of many others that didn't make it for the meeting.

zulazroy

Mar 21, 2006
Very nice pics man!!!Thanks to mlocians...It was was very haapy n successful..!!

sub7

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
Nice fish eyes effect lens. :-)

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
nice to meet some of the new members......roy,azman and bernard

alxand

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
kl
miss u all man... too tight with duties now... will hang out once got chance

johnnygsr

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
Hooray... Great AGM gathering and very glad to meet alot of members.. Also Thanks too all MLOCians to make this event success..
Tan.. Nice photo.. U r really really good... More pix plz.. :biggrin:

Last edited:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
The 2007 AGM was very successful thanks to all mloc'cian. without your guys support there will be no MLOC!!!!. Special Thanks to all comittee members b18cr,slivia,s9,johnnygsr,eddie (even not around but he did a lot of ground work for us), insaniac7.5, chriskhaw.. honestly without this dedicated committee members towards the club, we wont be where we are now.. Bonus thanks to b18c-r for being such a great MC for that day!!!!
It has been an honour to have our state heads lanevo6(JB), Azizi (Melaka), Soundstream (Penang) and Cyilaw (Kuantan) joining us in the 2007 AGM.
A Special Honoury Thanks to Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia, Boostzone Motorsports, Cruise Power Garage and zerotohundred for sponsoring all the doorgifts and luckydraw prizes!!!
A big welcome to many new members on that day !!.. State heads has done a great job!!! I would like to say Thank you all mloc'cians !!!! it's you guys that made it happening!!!..

Leslie

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............................

100 ++ % great effort & Really Nice Pics from our mr Slivia..Congrat..

First of all..want to thanks to all Mr P, Mr VP & MLOC Commitee who work hard to make this event an "event to remember", then to all the MLOC Fellowship from all over country who have no problems to let all their car wet & dirty to come to MLOC AGM..Also thanks to the great & convenience place & food..Hehehehe

Myself really had a great time at the AGM, meet new fren & laugh a lot...hehehehe..Even during the coming trip, i miss out to join the Melaka & JB convoy (Sorry alfred & the gang) since had the brake problem, but i still dedicated to come to the AGM..
Also my lucky day & get the Lucky Draw..Hahahaha..

More pics please.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More shots of this past weekends celebrations of 10 years of Zerotohundred.com. Starting at 1pm and in the wet, the first ever Time To Attack: Sepang met a strong test with relentless rains pounding the FIA spedFormula One circuit, delaying times and providing plenty of sideways moments for all drivers regardless of the car. All the tail-out pictures you see here were taken...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience