Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Nissan Skyline: History and its DNA

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
LOL good one...nice reading stuff for bored ppl like me who is stuck at work..

Hey Ken Yeang you were the guy who wrote & gave us the link to why Datsun changed to Nissan right?

wow...nice job

insane_ian said:
LOL good one...nice reading stuff for bored ppl like me who is stuck at work..

Hey Ken Yeang you were the guy who wrote & gave us the link to why Datsun changed to Nissan right?

hehe...it was me....Just wanna share-share stuff with fellow brothers (sisters too?) in ZTH....:_:

Yeah true...
always remember this...sharing is caring.....

Look forward for more stuff...

Btw if you have or know anybody with a Datsun Triple SSS 510 1.6 chasis do tell me..
Thanks Ken yeang...

Insane,

That's is pretty rare chassis. ANyway, will keep a look out for it. Why do u wanna a chassis??

fuuiyoh... ken yeang... either you too bored at work or you have nothing better to do... lolz...

anyway.. you made some good contributions to the forums here... kudos to ya~~

Bro Alexklg and Fluffy,

I wasn't that bored. Just cannot sleep.....becoming hantu..hantu kereta oredi...LOL

ken yeang said:
Insane,

That's is pretty rare chassis. ANyway, will keep a look out for it. Why do u wanna a chassis??

Bro ken not the chasis lar..But the 1.6 Datsun SSS 510 model
Cos they made a 1.3,1.4 & the 1.6 CC ones
I guess i said it in the wrong way...I'm sorry there..

I want the whole car as in the 1.6 Datto SSS...

Very hard 2 find,found a few all got very bad body work...some not even worth doing it up...the whole car going to fall apart...

got any history and mod info for SR20DET???RB26DETT too high ler...maintainance kau kua...

When did you post the Datsun change Nissan history?

I'm interested to read it.

prodigy said:
When did you post the Datsun change Nissan history?

I'm interested to read it.

If i'm not mistaken it's in this topic also
you gotta look for it....

soon ken can open a online library....

haha... if dint read also wont know its already 11th generation liaw... last time i thought only about 4-5 generation... summore call my self gtr fans wor... sau pei la

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hey there , i got a Wira 1.5 just converted to manual transmission using F5M21 gearbox with clutch pump , im using Castrol MTF 80w90 GL-4 gearoil with it as far as i know from research this gearbox can't use GL-5 oil which will corrode & cause damage to the bronze syncromesh inside .

The issue I'm having is sometimes when shifting into 2nd gear kinda hard , can feel like 2 step movement when shifting & when shift into 3rd gear sometime can hear & feel a little bit of grinding but it will...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom