Nissan GTR Malaysia almost kills us VIDEO

hamzahrashid

Aug 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Look at these brainless Nissan GTR drivers, weaving in and out of traffic on the KL highway.

My friend was on that highway when it happened, with his family, his wife and new born baby. He told me about what happened. Finally, one of these bloody C#BAI PU*#MAK was STUPID enough to upload a video of them doing those dangerous stunts.

They were weaving in and out of traffic without giving signals, they were using the emergency lane, and changing lanes suddenly, even at one point causing a PROTON PERSONA to emergency brake at 0:35, my friend was 2 cars behind that PROTON PERSONA, his wife which was sleeping in the backseat, injured her head due to the sudden emergency brake, and luckily the baby was fine.

After doing a lot of searching in forums, i managed to find out one of the NISSAN GTR number plate. And im trying to get the other two number plates.

1) SKY BLUE NISSAN GTR - WVT 62

Will be going to the police station right away, as i have already downloaded this video.

If i find any of these dogs in KL/Sunway area, see what happens to you, ill make you shit your pants.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201154412164524

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Seems the one recording was a chrome GTR laughing at the Honda Civic for messing with the wrong car somehow.
Rich and obviously GTR35 is definitely faster than the civic, no need to look down on people.

alwinnng

Sep 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
saman itu orang bodoh...

i hate those drivers...

surprisingly ... only those in gtr...
maserati,ferrari,lambo drivers on highway i see... they do not do all these stupid stuffs except speeding.....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yes stupidity doesn't care on who it gonna sticks....

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
saman itu orang bodoh...

i hate those drivers...

surprisingly ... only those in gtr...
maserati,ferrari,lambo drivers on highway i see... they do not do all these stupid stuffs except speeding.....
probably because GTR is not appealing to old i mean matured people,

well look like that those kids have mess with wrong person, i hope nothing bad will happen to them tho, not that i condone their action

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
I wonder if the chrome GTR is the same car as the pace car for TTA? This could be right after TTA at Sepang.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I wonder if the chrome GTR is the same car as the pace car for TTA? This could be right after TTA at Sepang.
I guess not many chrome GTR in Malaysia, could be it.

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Haha... ONLY 1 Chrome GTR in Sunway that also went for TTA. I wonder who?

This video is a video of idiots driving STUPIDLY. I mean come on la......GTR wor, please show us 280kph at a midnight run or something dangerous with a bit of CLASS.

Instead of a video of Mat Rempits doing dangerous and BORING things like driving recklessly in heavy traffic.

You wanna kill yourself/people/other road users...at least do it with style, not boring ass small boy gimmicks.

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
My God! What type or brainless idiotic driver are in those GTR!! Shame all the other GTR drivers.

Not only endangering themselves but also other road users.

Please report them!

VDread

Known Member
Sep 27, 2008
Recorded reckless driving, joined the 'fun', decide to post video (?) and further 'brag' about the incident. Yeap, tell tale signs of mental deterioration there.

alwinnng

Sep 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
probably because GTR is not appealing to old i mean matured people,

well look like that those kids have mess with wrong person, i hope nothing bad will happen to them tho, not that i condone their action
good... let those brainless people kena saman and hopefully..kereta kena tarik

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

yes stupidity doesn't care on who it gonna sticks....
:thefinger::thefinger:

hai ktard

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Some observations...

1. GTRs were terrorising the Civic, which I'm quite sure the Civic initiated it. GTRs don't randomly terrorize Civic. If it was a Porsche maybe they wanted to humiliate it, but whats the point of picking on a lowly Civic. Even the mighty FD2R don't stand a chance against GTRs on highways. Then again, you don't randomly terrorize Porsches in Malaysia cause Dato Mukhriz might be in it.
2. GTRs were all driving like dicks
3. Traffic was heavy in the beginning towards the end
4. Video could have been more entertaining if one GTR T-boned another GTR. Or a lorry T-bone a GTR.

Good luck with the police report, I hope there were no anak Datuk among the GTRs, otherwise you might be jailed and beaten up instead. After all, this is Malaysia.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's no secret that Lotus is expected to introduce up to five new models at the upcoming Paris Motor Show. Among these five new concepts are two new front-engined GT models, a roadster, the new Esprit and a mystery model taunted to be a new supercar to take on the likes of Ferrari, Mclaren and Lamborghini.

Well, according to reports online, Lotus has officially confirmed the latter.

The Malaysian-owned...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience