Nismo R34gtr Z-tune Official

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
ic .. thnx for confirming buddie .. but at least its worth buying .. can tapau easily all ferrari's in Malaysia ;) rite? .. whose the lucky person? .. i think shud be at least 1 unit R34GTR Z-Tune in Malaysia.

shud another story .. like all R34 VSpec owners change colour look like Z-Tunes + bumpers and body stickers .. oso very hard to recognise ori Z-TUNE later on ;) ..

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
lol the Z-tune is so hot its not funny.. makes me wanna sell my house and my whole family to buy one hahaha

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Originally posted by kenzo@Apr 24 2005, 23:07
nahh...just check out for the hood,side engine cooling bay and the rims....im sure it's way much cost for them to duplicate a normal gt-r to a z-tune gt-r.....well im thinking of doing that too ar....ahhahaha
[snapback]923927[/snapback]​
Umm, the Aussie RH9 I think. :)

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
As much as I love Skylines, I still think RM 1.2 million ( 200% tax) is silly money for a GTR....

If I had that kind of money, I would hang out with Darkchild...cause he has that kind of money ..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
RM1.2 million? Holy cow, top up a bit can get Ford GT. *sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Come to think about it is actually closer to 1.5 million..anyway if you had that much money ,what's another RM300,000...LOLOLOLOL

I just can't imagine paying that much for a refurbished Skyline...LOLOLOL..can you all sense a hint of bitterness in my statement???LOLOLOL

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
*laughs* If I really had that kinda money, hell, I would hang out with myself!
Yeah, it is pretty steep for a refurbished skyline... but think of it this way, Nismo is putting everything in the book they've learned from JGTC and tuned it out to a street worthy car. I mean, that's got to count for something rite? *laughs*
Maybe not that much la...but hell... hahaha...I want one!

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
DarkChild Nismo is putting everything in the book they've learned from JGTC and tuned it out to a street worthy car. [/QUOTE said:
Dude, I think that statement about putting everything they've learned from JGTC in the Z tuned car is just a marketing ploy as I doubt that they'll be putting the 2.8 litter kit in there if its true :) There's no doubt that they had better results with their 3 litter V6 in the R34 but its actually the 2.7 kit that made the difference. Guess how high they rev up to ??:)

The Twin coolers for the engine and transmission has been done by JUN years ago and I still feel its a bit of an over kill for a road going car.

Make the Z tuned R34 more like the GTR33 LM ( chasis and outlook wise ) and I'll be more convinced :)

PS: I'm still bitter..LOLOL

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
But .S K A G E E., we also have to take in to account that they had to develope the car which is easy to maintain and drive on the street, not just a flat out race car. I mean, the engine has to last too rite not just last for a couple of races and go rebuild every certain amount of KM. So, hard to say la. I mean, they might have taken some cost and time and work considerations when building developing the car too even if only building it for 20 lucky people. Like building and developing a road car lor. They detune it alot and build it up with cost efficiency in mind, reliability and all that other stuff which make a car your average 'factory' car. *laughs* don't know la... Cause from the leather seats la... this and that... you know... gave me my opinion.:)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is it possible to increase a car's turning radius? My car's turning radius is really small, hence making really sharp u-turns and 3-point turns sometimes turn into 5-6 point turns.. lol
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience