Nismo R34gtr Z-tune Official

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
ic .. thnx for confirming buddie .. but at least its worth buying .. can tapau easily all ferrari's in Malaysia ;) rite? .. whose the lucky person? .. i think shud be at least 1 unit R34GTR Z-Tune in Malaysia.

shud another story .. like all R34 VSpec owners change colour look like Z-Tunes + bumpers and body stickers .. oso very hard to recognise ori Z-TUNE later on ;) ..

[PIMPIN]

May 21, 2004
lol the Z-tune is so hot its not funny.. makes me wanna sell my house and my whole family to buy one hahaha

DarkChild

Originally posted by kenzo@Apr 24 2005, 23:07
nahh...just check out for the hood,side engine cooling bay and the rims....im sure it's way much cost for them to duplicate a normal gt-r to a z-tune gt-r.....well im thinking of doing that too ar....ahhahaha
[snapback]923927[/snapback]​
Umm, the Aussie RH9 I think. :)

.S K A G E E.

Mar 12, 2004
As much as I love Skylines, I still think RM 1.2 million ( 200% tax) is silly money for a GTR....

If I had that kind of money, I would hang out with Darkchild...cause he has that kind of money ..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

gobiz

May 16, 2004
RM1.2 million? Holy cow, top up a bit can get Ford GT. *sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

.S K A G E E.

Mar 12, 2004
Come to think about it is actually closer to 1.5 million..anyway if you had that much money ,what's another RM300,000...LOLOLOLOL

I just can't imagine paying that much for a refurbished Skyline...LOLOLOL..can you all sense a hint of bitterness in my statement???LOLOLOL

DarkChild

*laughs* If I really had that kinda money, hell, I would hang out with myself!
Yeah, it is pretty steep for a refurbished skyline... but think of it this way, Nismo is putting everything in the book they've learned from JGTC and tuned it out to a street worthy car. I mean, that's got to count for something rite? *laughs*
Maybe not that much la...but hell... hahaha...I want one!

.S K A G E E.

Mar 12, 2004
DarkChild Nismo is putting everything in the book they've learned from JGTC and tuned it out to a street worthy car. [/QUOTE said:
Dude, I think that statement about putting everything they've learned from JGTC in the Z tuned car is just a marketing ploy as I doubt that they'll be putting the 2.8 litter kit in there if its true :) There's no doubt that they had better results with their 3 litter V6 in the R34 but its actually the 2.7 kit that made the difference. Guess how high they rev up to ??:)

The Twin coolers for the engine and transmission has been done by JUN years ago and I still feel its a bit of an over kill for a road going car.

Make the Z tuned R34 more like the GTR33 LM ( chasis and outlook wise ) and I'll be more convinced :)

PS: I'm still bitter..LOLOL

DarkChild

But .S K A G E E., we also have to take in to account that they had to develope the car which is easy to maintain and drive on the street, not just a flat out race car. I mean, the engine has to last too rite not just last for a couple of races and go rebuild every certain amount of KM. So, hard to say la. I mean, they might have taken some cost and time and work considerations when building developing the car too even if only building it for 20 lucky people. Like building and developing a road car lor. They detune it alot and build it up with cost efficiency in mind, reliability and all that other stuff which make a car your average 'factory' car. *laughs* don't know la... Cause from the leather seats la... this and that... you know... gave me my opinion.:)

Is it possible to increase a car's turning radius? My car's turning radius is really small, hence making really sharp u-turns and 3-point turns sometimes turn into 5-6 point turns.. lol