new reality show rising

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Jul 3, 2006
dude's there's a new television reality show coming out on 8tv this thursday at 10.30p.m.. rumors are that there are super cool rides and got some famous racer dude.. dunno what's the name of the show but think its gonna be cool.. just spreading what i heard.. also got hot chicks innit.. i think hannah tan is gonna be innit too.. check it out

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
if its "What Women Want", super cool rides and got some famous racer dude will jz be minor part ler.... women main focus aint cool rides... they aim for cool dress and megasales....

chypher

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
women wont like cool rides rite??

they prefer sales more than cars rite?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
cypher,
Woman now wants cool fast rides to get to the sales quickly. Why cool? Cos when peepz see gals in cool rides, they are somewhat "shocked" and slow down. This gives the gal good space to go fast to the sales. So that's where the "fast" comes in. hahaha

A Post Every 5 Mins

Guys,

Just wanna ask whether the clips/camshaft holder shaped like U wan ..can it be used for any head..meaning let say i use 4g93T head and my friend also use the same head, can i swap the clips..will the camshaft get stuck or jammed?

thanks for your feedbacks..

speedz
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience