Visit site
I saw 2 trucks with KL DRIFT on the side

then the other night got camera crew filming a blue 180sx around hartamas

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
unker fred, if they ask unker blackie go shooting, can see his supra melompat lompat in movie jor... that time more people gonna question ur car legality issue... haha...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
EuroNCAP and NHTSA may need to add new module for their crash test. Drop from 6 floor test. Top Gear did that. LOL.

talking about that Supra,
That Supra will fly over the gap, pusing 360 degree, detach the bomb under the car and touch the ground with all bodykit and new paint intact! + The small baby still sleeping in Bryan's arm! No Joke! :p

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
That lady is consider very lucky. According to the article, the auntie lost control in the car park, hope that she is not practicing her E-Brake drift 8:15am in her car park (just came back from ToFu delivery?)

anyhow, glad that she is alright.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Sorry but I think the lady was either plain stupid or plain dumb. In the most respectful words, then I guess I'd just say that she was too old to drive.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
there's another case happened in 10 Sematan seomwhere in Bangsar...
luckily the under carriage got stuck thus no plunge!
lucky!

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
saw that pic, fucker.... that car bang a fucking wall down man, if the wall cant stop him frm flying down then he must be going extra fast, even then, the about 2 feet think wall braek also means the driver going fast.
in penang the aunty go thru metal bar only. not a wall. mbe the Bangsar guy wanted to make Aksi Tupai Menerbang II after blackhowling glamourfied it

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
EcstacyElmo, got to correct u. It's another "she" not "he".
When I read the paper, it's also noted that she was intending to put on the steering wheel lock.......while the engine is still running?!?! and accidentally stepped on the acceleration pedal. Seriously still can't connect "locking steering wheel" with "why engine still on" and "why the gear is at D position".
Also stated that luckily the car missed a cleaner during that time whereby the cleaner moved away just in the nick of time. If not, can't imagine what would happened to the cleaner.
Either dead due to the crashed and impact between the car and the wall or dead because brains sprawled onto the streets feets below the parking lot!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..
i just wanted to know something..
i wanted to change only my muffler to replace my sflow stock muffler..
thinking of changing to dflow muffler..
im not looking for performance..
but only looking for better looking muffler and the sound and of course similar fc to the stock muffler..
would it be possible guys?
i dont care about the power..
only want the sound,because i kinda like heavy sounds..
thankss
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience