Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

New Perodua Alza!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Re: Perodua Alza MPV Launching

looking forward for this car

back to back with exora......
exora came out with a basic spec selling rm57,998.00

many are waiting to see the new perodua mpv...:) 23rd nov 2009!

If im not mistaken, it doesnt have the +/- gb frm the passo sette.. Haiz.. Just another myvi, only longer n abit 'stronger' only..

Strangely enuf, even without the goodies in the car, Malaysian consumers will buy the car like there is no tomorrow...

why u need alza head. isnt it just the same.. if the block maybe would be more interesting...

cosmetic mods mah.. not really interested in engine mod cos i don't see the point.. its not a sports car, both myvi and alza..
wanna mod engine, buy different car la..

Want to mod mpv, get a caldina.. Quality n satisfaction guaranteed.. At least its a pure toyota, not a down-spec like this alza..

although i find the Myvi quite expensive and this model would be too as well... but a lot will buy it due to its nice finishing and quality... i hv to admit.. P2 does produce better n less problematic cars than PROTON..

What makes u think im comparing? Its worlds apart, in terms of quality, performance, price.. Satisfaction, depends on the buyer lah..
Im just stating, if u wanna mod 4 performance only.. Like the previous myvi, be4 launch people already talk about engine swaps..
But it defers on diffrent people tho..

Top Bottom