New Perodua Alza!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
What makes u think im comparing? Its worlds apart, in terms of quality, performance, price.. Satisfaction, depends on the buyer lah..
Im just stating, if u wanna mod 4 performance only.. Like the previous myvi, be4 launch people already talk about engine swaps..
But it defers on diffrent people tho..
if what you wrote was not comparing??? all i got to say is im loss...:confused:

and for you info if a person can afford caldina then they wouldn't be looking to buy this car if they wanted and MPV they would probably go for something like the toyata wish or something in that price range...

what do you mean by if wanna mod for performance go for caldina... so you saying if i buy kelisa and mod you would say why wanna mod kelisa instead i should go for a minicooper???

its pointless talking to you... cause by the looks of things you dont know what your saying...:stupid:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
if what you wrote was not comparing??? all i got to say is im loss...:confused:
and for you info if a person can afford caldina then they wouldn't be looking to buy this car if they wanted and MPV they would probably go for something like the toyata wish or something in that price range...
what do you mean by if wanna mod for performance go for caldina... so you saying if i buy kelisa and mod you would say why wanna mod kelisa instead i should go for a minicooper???
its pointless talking to you... cause by the looks of things you dont know what your saying...:stupid:
whats wrong with this guy?? Is giving an opinion offensive around here? Like i said, 'it depends'.. Want a cheap car n mod, or buy an expensive performance car DEPENDS ON THE BUYER.. N sadly enough, money talks my friend.. Alza n caldy are 2 diffrent types of mpv, is it worth comparing? Like i said,its worlds apart..
Its normal to assume that people are comparing if they mention car A n car B.. In this case its just an opinion, depending on the buyer lah..
Relax la dude, im not a caldina salesman n ur not a p2 sales guy right? No need to crack ur head on this small topic.. It goes nowhere.. Juz like my post, its just an opinion.. And its just that, ok?
Btw if u wanna mod a kelisa, its ur choice, there are people who prefer a mini.. So it depends on the buyer.. Chill kay?

Last edited:

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
whats wrong with this guy?? Is giving an opinion offensive around here? Like i said, 'it depends'.. Want a cheap car n mod, or buy an expensive performance car DEPENDS ON THE BUYER.. N sadly enough, money talks my friend..
Its normal to assume that people are comparing if they mention car A n car B.. In this case its just an opinion, depending on the buyer lah..
Relax la dude, im not a caldina salesman n ur not a p2 sales guy right? No need to crack ur head on this small topic.. It goes nowhere.. Juz like my post, its just an opinion.. And its just that, ok?
Btw if u wanna mod a kelisa, its ur choice, there are people who prefer a mini.. So it depends on the buyer.. Chill kay?
nothing is wrong la giving opinions is good... but stupid opinions are bound to get flamed...

Look what you said you come in to the perodua alza tread... read some dude saying if would be nice if he mod's it... the you say "mod MPV should get caldina then...quality and satisfaction guaranteed'

silly and stupid
1-if someone can afford caldina sure wont be looking to buy the alza
2-alza is a MPV... caldina is wagon...
3-satisfaction guaranteed??? toyata giving guaranteed??? or you???:thefinger:

so remember giving opinion is ok but pls give a good one... dont embarrass your self...

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
Ok i embarrased myself on point 2 there.. Hehe my bad!
But point 1 is an opinion, coz if he is thinking bout alza, he must have a family to ferry, or want something spacious than myvi.. It will stupid me if i say 'turbocharge ur alza lah'..
N dont underestimate other people la, who knows dat guy can even get an alphard if he wants to.. Writing on this alza thread doesnt mean people cant afford other cars.. And vice versa.. Hehehe!
Point 3 is satisfaction from driving both cars.. Nothing to do with '3 year warrantee' stuff.. :)

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
Ok i embarrased myself on point 2 there.. Hehe my bad!
But point 1 is an opinion, coz if he is thinking bout alza, he must have a family to ferry, or want something spacious than myvi.. It will stupid me if i say 'turbocharge ur alza lah'..
N dont underestimate other people la, who knows dat guy can even get an alphard if he wants to.. Writing on this alza thread doesnt mean people cant afford other cars.. And vice versa.. Hehehe!
Point 3 is satisfaction from driving both cars.. Nothing to do with '3 year warrantee' stuff.. :)
im not underestimating anyone... im just saying ppl budget is 60k they look at this car so if give opinion give something in the same price range... caldina is way off the price range... what im saying when giving opinion stick to the topic/budget... just give related opinions...

Ok to the satisfaction part everyone will feel different correct... so next time when giving opinion dont go say satisfaction guaranteed... get my point... this is a public forum so next time when you write think first... dont embarasse yourself...

Cheers...

Happy foruming:biggrin:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
LoL guess so.. But got mpv within its price range other than exora? Avanza?
My aunty got back from a p2 showroom and the salesperson kept comparing alza with wish.. Saying its same, only smaller n bla3.. Wtf?? If compare with avanza then ok lah!

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
its really an extended myvi. limited leg room and headroom. seats feel comfortable for the few minutes in the car (tak kan i sit 2 hours inside..... haha). quality wise, feels plasticky. that's my first impression.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
its really an extended myvi. limited leg room and headroom. seats feel comfortable for the few minutes in the car (tak kan i sit 2 hours inside..... haha). quality wise, feels plasticky. that's my first impression.
60k u want how oh~~.....:biggrin:

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
LoL guess so.. But got mpv within its price range other than exora? Avanza?
My aunty got back from a p2 showroom and the salesperson kept comparing alza with wish.. Saying its same, only smaller n bla3.. Wtf?? If compare with avanza then ok lah!
if i was your aunty i would have screwed the salesman hahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

Bravo MR Chairman (LUKE)
:congrats:
Taikor im just a kuli... :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

er... i wan it to come with race queen :rofl:
can can add rm150... then before delivering your car the salesman will drop by chow kit to pick up your race queen...:biggrin:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
Haha what would my aunty know.. She was surprised also, p2 could come out with something like wish?? Maybe in the future can lah.. But she might go for the livina tho..

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
went to P2 see the car....no one entertain me although got 6 salesman there....haih......

saw the car..but a bit disappointed...the car look too small and one thing concern is that only front got aircond.the rear don;t have....will it hot at the back?

let see any review from new user on this car

blade99

Jun 24, 2006
Alza forum kata kereta nih boleh lari 190-200km/h ....ye ker?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie...Tis is ask for my frend la....but i hav a kelisa also...
so i m interested on tis too...hehe..

First of all , the exhaust mainford for the turbo...where do i get it ? or custom made ? or i can get L2 mainford modified a bit to suitable for Kelisa ?

Secondly, choice for turbine...TD04 is about wat price ? hmm.....i remember is 300+ but any turbine more suitable for kelisa bolt on ?

Besides, the turbo timer , gauge n bla bla bla....The end is the Ecu ..do i need a piggyback Ecu to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience