New model Lancer conver Evo7

ah_nam

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
Dear All,

Need for help to suggest, if i planning to buy a latest model Mit Lancer (1.6A) for future conver to Evo7, can it be done on the full body parts conver?
Because i had found out from Taiwan, they already been success to conver Lancer 1.6(A) to Evo7, for engine base, i believe there will be no problem at all, but for the Body parts, i still had a very big question, how do they make it....

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
very hard i think... cos the headlight, fender and bonet plus the tails's parts all are different unless u CUT & WELD lo... :) i don think it will be a simple bolt on like wira to lancer or kancil to mira.. :)

ah_nam

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
huakenny said:
direct to evo9 la.....
Hey brother, if i got money direct to Evo9, today will not ask this question lo...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Can convert. I give you my full suport! The problem would be with JPJ....

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
wow man if u ever do it share the goodn ews with me ! as i am also going to convert my lancer ! right now saving money lol!

anyway yeh i read the book "OPTION" from taiwan they did the conversion which looks exactly like evo 7

btw i am planning to convert to evo 8 !

ah_nam

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
flizzardo said:
wow man if u ever do it share the goodn ews with me ! as i am also going to convert my lancer ! right now saving money lol!

anyway yeh i read the book "OPTION" from taiwan they did the conversion which looks exactly like evo 7

btw i am planning to convert to evo 8 !
Thanks for reply,

But refer to the real wide body i still had no idea how can be done?

Please help...

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
this is what i think ! i think its all can be done by changing the fender if can make a fender that can both fit both evo bumper and evo light than should be ok ?

anyway bro maybe when you wanna go do your car we go scout for place to do together :D?

i am going check out at redzone later!

Last edited:

ah_nam

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
flizzardo said:
this is what i think ! i think its all can be done by changing the fender if can make a fender that can both fit both evo bumper and evo light than should be ok ?

anyway bro maybe when you wanna go do your car we go scout for place to do together :D?

i am going check out at redzone later!
Actually i had check up with my body spray work shop, maybe they had no exprirer on that, but what they tell me i logic la...

Because Lancer Real Fender until real light was totally difference size, so if need to conver Evo7 above, it need to be re-well everything, that mean on the re-well will be more then 2.5K, and even need to buy the real Evo7 body parts (cost 3K above).

So that why, the real finder bring me the most probelm to conver Evo7 above.

Here to hope you can find a place who had been done Lancer conver Evo7 before. So to breake the ice....

stopid9

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
kl/pj
lancer cedia can convert even to e9 also but this model i don't think so.. correct me if i'm wrong... and not cheap also the bodyparts..
cheers..

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
ya..only the rear body are different. the chasis mounting are the same among this group(1 & 2,3 )(4,5,6)(7,8,9)
about the front bodypart, it can be done by changing the fender and the steel, dunno wat name that support it..

maybe u can use the evo7 front with evo9 rear? hahaha

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
One problem would be approval for your car.. if u run 2wd shouldn't be much of a problem.. but 4wd would be a major hassle.. good lucky anywayz..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, im wondering if 195/50/15 tyres can fit to k-car?

Currently rocking 15x7 JJ rims with 165/50/15 rubbers on a perodua viva.
Planning to upgrade to 195/50/15 tyres due to lack of performance tyres for 165 and 175 series..

Currently wish to maintain 15 inch rims.

I've seen 195/50/15 tyres on kelisa, but wondering if it can fit on viva.

Constructive feedbacks are highly appreciated! Thanks! :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience