New Addition: Senior Members - For Members of over 5 years!

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
weird, jo-e34's account is already more than 5 years old and more than 100 posts. But the nick still normal.

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
ya...i oso saw some seniors with bolded nicks but post less than 100...bug?

just wondering...earliesti saw was 2003 i think...none from 2000?

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
old ones those 2003 and below use old boards and are non transferable, thats why u see most of d seniors are all year 2003 onwards.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
oh yah forgot bout the old forums... i had a different nick back then. then changed to new forums n cant find the old password so created new nick hehehe.

Tom, just wondering if i can get back my old nick ar?

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
chin, not mohfiz (or something) in ttdi that one meh??

syed ariff also got.. all those tatau brapa tahun lepas punyer story :biggrin:

that time all gila babi go out sat night showing off how bling is ur ride... NOW AHH!?

wash also waste time, sure rain one muahahahahaa

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
I dont get bolded blue nick......

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
how bout for those who has been with ZTH from the 90's....? :biggrin:
heh? ZTH only about 10+ years old mah...
unfortunately not many solutions were available in the 90s which is why we've gone through some migrations from free services to free services that didn't allow us to carry the members or post over. we also gone through some resets being victims of the earliest hackjobs.

I thnk Jo-e34 was referring to the earliest days of Zerotohundred.com (about '97/'98)where we had a different domain name at the time, (Garage-R).

weird, jo-e34's account is already more than 5 years old and more than 100 posts. But the nick still normal.
ya...i oso saw some seniors with bolded nicks but post less than 100...bug?

just wondering...earliesti saw was 2003 i think...none from 2000?
it should change automatically when the user approaches the 5 year mark.

as for posts being less than 100, it is due to certain forum sections that doesn't contribute to post counts, namely The Marketplace and General Talk.

oh yah forgot bout the old forums... i had a different nick back then. then changed to new forums n cant find the old password so created new nick hehehe.

Tom, just wondering if i can get back my old nick ar?
hi arturo, what was your previous nick?

I dont get bolded blue nick......
Rock: that's because you have the Pro Seller Status which overrides a normal member

thanks!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi mkmd2428, the automatic user promotion was set at 2000 days which would mean about 5.4 months which explains why you have not been promoted yet. i have set it to a close 1850 days which is 5.02 years. you are now a Senior,

thanks!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It is confirmed, folks. No more F1 GP to be held in our home circuit, Sepang International Circuit. The news was announced and confirmed by the Tourism and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Nazri Abdul Aziz, following certain rumours that has been circulating over the past few months.

According to Nazri, the current (renewed) agreement expires in 2018, and it is safe to say that no sign of renewal seen to this date. Nazri added that he agrees with Youth and Sports Minister Khairy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience