New Addition: Senior Members - For Members of over 5 years!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Hi everyone, we've just taken the initiative to recognize members of over 5 years with more than 100 posts.

These members get highighted usernames and more PM storage

If you are one of these members, please let us know if you'd like a dedicated forum section for Seniors-Only

Thanks!
Tom

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
a bigger pm space is sufficient for me tom, running out of space fast ler sumtimes

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i want my username to be in light blue can ah? lol.

yea, bigger PM space would be awesome, but no complaints if not feasible, just gotta be abit more hardworking in deleting old PMs then.

section for senior members? dont really see a point there..

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
more PM space - i like!

a dedicated section for seniors? i think not really needed. a lot of the seniors also not so active and they're all over the forum. maybe can create a poll to see what the others want? also how bout letting us choose the colour of our nicks like what arrowhead was thinking of?

extremeleo...another 1 more month n u turn senior hahahah

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
arturo: i was just joking about that light blue colored username tho, cuz Tom's name is in that color.. hehehehe. but then choosing specific colors would be awesome..

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...u making me feel old la. long time in zth doesnt mean i pandai ler. in terms of knowledge i think can say u r form 5 student while i still in form 1 hahahah. both oso learning wat?

Izso...:rofl: b4 this ppl didnt notice the join dates...but now since the nick is bolded so cant hide anymore...

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
very interesting proposal indeed,
maybe can use the restricted 'seniors-only' to elect/revoke more moderators and discussion
on better zth ethics.. hehe.. just my 2 cent.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
arturo,
ya..u got it right.

not only that..i see that sometimes this forum has been mis-used or rather abused.
ppl are posting repeatitive irrelavent posts or sometimes intentional defamations.

NOT TO SAY we want to be web patrol or what, but i think with more and more
internet content abusal happening, somebody have to at least REMIND all of the proper
web/forum ethic and guidelines...we all want zth to lasts as long as the world wide web exists
and certainly DON'T wish to see it being shutdown by MCMC or other authorities...
oh my gosh.. i made it sound so serious.. haha.. anyway... again, just my thoughts.
maybe i worried too much.. :driver:

:)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a problem with my waja cps wiper... when i turned on the wiper, it is very slow, even when i switched to very fast mode it is still moving very very slow, up to one point that the wiper turned off completely... is there anybody here have encountered this problem before or somebody pleaseeeeeee tell me what is the problem...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience