Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

need some suggestion from u guyss....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Legend Speedy

1,500 RPM
if u guys got a choices to buy a car....what will u guys choose???? honda ek???? putra??? SGTi??? or any others suggestion???? i mean powerful car... n got a exterior cool look...Thankss....

I would choose NX.... but you mean powerful like what??? you got more money than got more hp...... it will cool look depend on your creativity and you money...

Just my 21cent......

i vote for honda ek.... at least its not proton.... haha... vtec power...

Excalibur is right First u have to know ur budget then only u go for the performance.
Every 1 know more hp mean more money.

too many variables you need to fill in before anyone can recomend anything, if not its too wide and the answer you got probably won't help much.

okay here's what i'll do if i have the choice to get all kinds of cars, without any budget.

jzx100 would be my choice, why?
-RWD
-looks good, with or without body kits
-1jz easily giving 350hp, yet won't cost insane roadtax
-used in D1 too.

so its hard to recomend or suggest one if you didn't give any catagory. Someone can come in and say go buy a hummer lolx

fuiyoh... its either there's to many people viewing this tread at once or i'm very slow at typing zzz i thought there's no reply yet lol

rollakid said:
too many variables you need to fill in before anyone can recomend anything, if not its too wide and the answer you got probably won't help much.

okay here's what i'll do if i have the choice to get all kinds of cars, without any budget.

jzx100 would be my choice, why?
-RWD
-looks good, with or without body kits
-1jz easily giving 350hp, yet won't cost insane roadtax
-used in D1 too.

so its hard to recomend or suggest one if you didn't give any catagory. Someone can come in and say go buy a hummer lolx

Agreed and great explanation.

rollakid said:
fuiyoh... its either there's to many people viewing this tread at once or i'm very slow at typing zzz i thought there's no reply yet lol

I think in one hour we can make it like 3 pages..:X-:

Hahaha Excalibur i like ur girls espeacially that showing the S.

what i mean is stock car....
of course got money sure hp will b higher.....
but i would like 2 noe what r u guys choices???
any models tat u like.. giv sum suggestion...
thanks.....

For me i will go for EK xplanation ...
sorry no xplanation just i like that car.
Accually i just driving a b13 ( cant effort for higher price car hahahaha )
How bout u Excalibur???

Excalibur said:
ok.... i'll go for putra coz got the ass.... sgti is too round....

Ek also have S mah. Haha.
But i think putra is more worth it if u really wanna mod a car. The price and the mod part can ez to get.

ya.... argree with that.... putra body is kind of skyline.... like in penang got 1 putra mod in skyline.......

Top Bottom