need help.. need kenarian experts..

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
when the tyres is hitting the guard. it only can be that the spring is not in a good condition ... you may have constantly carr a lot of people or u had change to lowering spring ..

shocks will not solve this problem for you ...

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
okay... my experience.. it's juz bcoz ur rims r TOO WIDE.. i used to use 15x6.5j.. it juz cant help.. even though changed to adjustable abs.. still kena fender.. so the conclusion is.. change ur rims to 6j n below..

et5828

1,500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
u need to find the correct offset
i had a 6.5jj on my kelisa
no prob

littlegiz

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
k.l (OUG)
hi there

white_bird said:
okay... my experience.. it's juz bcoz ur rims r TOO WIDE.. i used to use 15x6.5j.. it juz cant help.. even though changed to adjustable abs.. still kena fender.. so the conclusion is.. change ur rims to 6j n below..
me jus bought the rim..haihs... regrets.. if i change to gas type absorber.. can the problem slove? actually i dunno which part the rim kena... :frown:

littlegiz

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
k.l (OUG)
hithere..

jeffayn said:
when the tyres is hitting the guard. it only can be that the spring is not in a good condition ... you may have constantly carr a lot of people or u had change to lowering spring ..

u sure shocks wont solve my problem? cos my car is very new ler... ju 4 months.. n i didnt change lowered spring...or i change to gas type absorber will settle this?
dun u know any way to solve this problem..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
jeffayn said:

i driven kenari b4

ur tyre is 165 or 175 wide???

im using 175/45/R15 tyre in 15 x 6.5 rim...lowered spring with Monroe Sensation or sensatrac (forgot) absorbers.....

wil hit mudguard only when speeding wit full-loaded....when hit some holes la...if normal road is ok....

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
littlegiz said:
me jus bought the rim..haihs... regrets.. if i change to gas type absorber.. can the problem slove? actually i dunno which part the rim kena... :frown:
if u at setapak.wangsa maju..find me la...i help u see see n look look..FOC...one ice coke enuf..ehehe

littlegiz

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
k.l (OUG)
hey bro

huakenny said:
i driven kenari b4

ur tyre is 165 or 175 wide???

im using 175/45/R15 tyre in 15 x 6.5 rim...lowered spring with Monroe Sensation or sensatrac (forgot) absorbers.....

wil hit mudguard only when speeding wit full-loaded....when hit some holes la...if normal road is ok....

im using 175/50/R15 tyre in 15 x 6.5 rim... ori spring n absorber.. actually if i'm alone or wit one passenger.. won't hit geh.. if full-loaded... die lor.. hav to drive like tortise..haha
how much u bought those monroe n wat spring u use ler? i was planning to change gas type abs n lowered spring...but scare... hiah..
eh.. bro.. give me ur num ber.. maybe i'm free i com look for u.. then give me some idea bout it... ok?

stroker_kit

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
why not try to ketuk the fender from the inside...
btw, is the problem only when u turn left and the rear right rim got sound? or the rim got sound even while driving straight..

if the sounds comes only when making a left turn, then it should be the steel plate ..the one on top of the rear spring..u'll need to grind that steel plate...all kenari are like this...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
littlegiz said:
im using 175/50/R15 tyre in 15 x 6.5 rim... ori spring n absorber.. actually if i'm alone or wit one passenger.. won't hit geh.. if full-loaded... die lor.. hav to drive like tortise..haha
how much u bought those monroe n wat spring u use ler? i was planning to change gas type abs n lowered spring...but scare... hiah..
eh.. bro.. give me ur num ber.. maybe i'm free i com look for u.. then give me some idea bout it... ok?
Pm me la....i at setapak areas one owes

littlegiz

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
k.l (OUG)
yo bro

stroker_kit said:
why not try to ketuk the fender from the inside...
btw, is the problem only when u turn left and the rear right rim got sound? or the rim got sound even while driving straight..

if the sounds comes only when making a left turn, then it should be the steel plate ..the one on top of the rear spring..u'll need to grind that steel plate...all kenari are like this...
hey bro.. for me turning is no problem.. n i oledi ketuk the steel plate... but still got sound when got passenger behind.. haihs...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finally. The video that summarizes the action packed sunday, beginning with the grand showcase of battle cars , to the initial thrills and spills of the rain soaked circuit, leading to a neck to neck challenge of best lap times that increases in pace as the water evaporates off the circuit from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience