Need Help for AFC Neo Pressure Setting

louis924

Oct 27, 2006
Dear All,
Anyone know the AFC Neo pressure setting for 4AFE? I'm having problem to understand at the wiring manual that was wrote sensor type "PR-3", what i understand PR = pressure, but the 3 is stand for what?? izzit at the pressure that set in=3 and out=3 also??? what is the best setting for this? anyone help please!!

louis924

Oct 27, 2006
Thanks Harris, i just wanna know what is sensor type for "PR-3"and I been ask them b4 even they just try n fault for the pressure setting in the AFC Neo. I tried using in=3 and out=3 is the best match for 4AFE. Just wanna know anyone for more accurate setting or best setting to share. Please share!!!:regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

EDDIE LEW RETURNS TO MALAYSIAN SUPER SERIES FOR THE LATE JIMMY LOW

Taking over the wheels from the late Jimmy Low, former champion Eddie Lew is making a return to the Malaysian Super Series (MSS) this year beginning with the opening round this weekend and has immediately declared himself ready to win the Supersaloon title for him and his close friend.

“I am back this year for me and for Jimmy, who was a great inspiration for me and Malaysia’s motorsports as a whole,” said Eddie...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience