Need advice on 4-2-1 Extractor

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
GO BACK TO POWER ZONE LA.. force them to rectify the damn problem if cannot solve...u can help them broadcast their defective product in the future..hahahhah

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
kwai...i think his CAI is just like ours lah...
but if u wan u can relocated the battery
xtend the filter air ram until the air filter be just right bhind
head lamp...
too bad i got no $$$ 2 do..heheehhe

alexalex

May 5, 2005
Well, I'm new to car mod and not sure is there any different performance between PZ and Cap Ayam brand. Physically, I see not much diff but PZ said their is length tuned, etc...

Any idea/comments?

My first impression after reading the forum on PZ was most of you all commented OK/good.

When I went to PZ, I saw their workshop messy & un-organised, then the guy did a demo on the vacum, blowing the air from ori and then PZ 4-2-1. I can feel the PZ have stronger air blowing out compare to ori. (well not sure if the ori extractor was blocked somewhere in between, commercial trick?)

Anyway, I installed it after listening to the guy explaination.

But my impression was not good when they do not installed it at their workshop but sent me to another exhaust shop nearby (saw lot of design there and cheaper too!).

They do not have the proper jack/machinery to repair underneath of car. Wonder what can I expect from such a workshop and whether it can increase my car performance or not!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i plan to change my cable drive manual gearbox to clutch pump

is it possible to do that??

and roughly how much for that??

thanks alot bro here
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience